List overrated things.

Enter

• Advanced Members

List anything that you think is currently overrated, I figured this would be fun in that months or years from now we'd look back at them and think "oh yeah I remember when THAT was a thing". Please don't take any of these things as a personal jab. There's no shame in liking overrated things (a) It's just some things are just too overhyped that's all ;)!

Each reply should be followed by a reason why someone doesn't think something is overrated and a list of things that the person thinks is overrated. You don't need to give a reason for each overrated thing, just reply to one that you think is relevant (toj). You can also just reply as you see fit, it doesn't matter (toj)

So I'll kick start this by listing a few things that I personally think are (as of June 2021) waaaay too overrated.

• BTS
  • VALORANT
  • OLIVIA RODRIGO
Edited by Enter
  • Like 1

• Bot Service Providers
6 minutes ago, Enter said:

BTS

Be careful, 12 old twitter girls will hate u xD

Overhyped? how about cyberpunk 2077 and how disappointing is it? :$

Also forgot to mention Fall Guys and Amoung us (dropped from 700k to 20k users online lol)

Edited by xLaming
lol
  • Haha 1

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, xLaming said:

Be careful, 12 old twitter girls will hate u xD

This is to be expected LOL. I can't relate I know they are like 1.7% of South Korea's GDP but I just don't get it. My local McDonalds here is doing a collaboration with them and they've got "BTS" themed meals. People are so crazy about it that they're paying $$$ to BUY paper BAGS. Yes you read that right, PAPER BAGS. From McDonalds simply because of the logo :s

Ugh, I really hate Among Us. It pretty much dominated the gaming market last year :@. But I get it everyone was locked in and nothing like finding out who's a murderer amongst your friend group lol. Cyberpunk 2077... hmm I don't know much about it but saw reviews that it was garbage LOL. Also.. am I the only one who thinks the cover art for Cyberpunk 2077 looks like Justin Timberlake? (wary)

• Like 1

• Bot Service Providers
10 minutes ago, Enter said:

Cyberpunk 2077... hmm I don't know much about it but saw reviews that it was garbage LOL. Also.. am I the only one who thinks the cover art for Cyberpunk 2077 looks like Justin Timberlake?

All you need to know about it is that when Rockstar released GTA V, they started saying they were going to make a game better than GTA V (this in 2013), which was later called Cyberpunk 2077, they made a lot of hype, was released in 2020-2021, it was MANY years of development, and when it was finally finished there were more bugs than players, it was literally GARBAGE, they made a lot of refunds. It was the disappointment of the year, top 1. 

Edited by xLaming
  • Meh 1

• 1 month later...