Bau

4 members have voted

1. 1. How useful can it be?

• 100%
    • 50%
    • 0%

• Advanced Members

Hello

Today I want to say what I don't like and with that, I want to make a new suggestion.

You know when you're chatting and many messages are written, you can't read them all or you want to copy the message, you go up to search for a message when you try to copy or read and someone else sends a new message, all messages go up and appear from new to the first message.

I think it's annoying.

- Message informing the user that he has unread messages.
- When new messages appear and you search for old messages above, it doesn't affect your search.
- When you search for old messages, an anchor will appear where you can reach the last unread messages, when you search above, the old messages will not be interrupted by the new messages.
VideoEg

1110434664_unreadmessage.thumb.png.6305a34f064edf91b99d3cc2dfed2b96.png287474106_unreadmessage0.thumb.png.464ccef98719da7531c03a8261eda8f5.png

I can answer any question, if you have you can ask, I will answer soon posible.

Regards Bau

• Award 3
  • Like 2

• Bot Service Providers

This is a great idea,

I would like to see it implemented, it already works partially as you suggested (showing the number of messages), but it would be good to highlight the messages that weren't read with a different background, eg. a dark background that when you scroll down the page mark the messages as read (back their background to normal),

It's not hard to implement, and would bring a modern look to xat. 

• Award 2
  • Done! 1