New Power Suggestion - Nameban

lcky

• Advanced Members

Hii everyone .

I like to suggest a new Gameban power which is - NAMEBAN 

DESCRIPTION- 

In this Gameban , the no. Of hr a user gets ban , same no.s of powers will float in the air just like meteors in the spaceban ban .

1 by 1 , name of a power flashes and user have to find the floating power from several powers . 

Just like  if 20hr ban , 20 powers logo will fly .

User have to find them 1 by 1 as their names flashes .

When user finds all the powers , the ban is over.

Soon i will show some images which can help in understanding it in a better way

image.thumb.png.c683852744b913f4c7d57adef88b7fc0.png

• Award 4
  • Done! 1
  • Like 6

• Advanced Members

do we have a game like this before ? i dont think so 

aNzXrxD.png

i am not much good at this work , but it should be something like this .

FOr 10hr ban , it should be 10 powers floating , as soon as someone click all 10 powers , 1 by 1 according to the Name pop up to find  , user will get unbanned .

image.thumb.png.c683852744b913f4c7d57ade

Edited by lcky
  • Award 1

• Members

This has potential to be fun & would be great to bring awareness to all of the variety of powers xat has to offer! How would the game stay up to date with the current & newly released powers? Or would it only rotate through a selection of powers? 

the functionality is also a concern seeing as some of the game bans aren't currently operational. 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
20 hours ago, RoxStar said:

How would the game stay up to date with the current & newly released powers? Or would it only rotate through a selection of powers? 

We have already around 600 powers . I guess it will be enough to rotate randomly . Even if we not add further new powers to it . Since max ban is 100hr so max 100 powers will be used at once.

image.thumb.png.c683852744b913f4c7d57ade

• Like 1

• Advanced Members

So long as the powers get updated as xat releases them, this power should be fine. Does sound fun and would probably be very fun for in-chat events such as trivia nights etc. Maybe to add even more customisation, provide the user with rotation options? Let the user choose or be able to customise on the number of powers to rotate or pre-set a list of possible combinations.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

On 6/15/2021 at 11:07 AM, Enter said:

Maybe to add even more customisation, provide the user with rotation options? Let the user choose or be able to customise on the number of powers to rotate or pre-set a list of possible combinations.

Very nice suggestion further . 

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members
On 6/9/2021 at 4:13 AM, RoxStar said:

This has potential to be fun & would be great to bring awareness to all of the variety of powers xat has to offer! How would the game stay up to date with the current & newly released powers? Or would it only rotate through a selection of powers? 

the functionality is also a concern seeing as some of the game bans aren't currently operational. 

I need to quote this because it is important! Sometimes we forget that there are already more than +600 powers available while most of them brings new features to xat's system. Looks like it would be fun to play. I am down!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

Any smiley maker , anyone notice my suggestion or not ????? Its been almost a year .... Or we just .......

Powers of same kind keep coming again and again but different suggestions have not been even considered . Should we just stop suggesting powers ?

• Haha 1