shopping problems / my powers

BrunoTr

Question

• Members

Hello Admin / Staffs, I recently had a problem with some recent purchases that went wrong

and you just blocked my account, i can't login ..

no answering note saying I lost my account due to some purchases that were supposedly canceled.

- I have had multiple purchases in the past successfully completed the purchase.

I made xat user member power and xats purchases,

and because of some unsuccessful purchases on the card you want to block my account...

What about the money I spent on my account? I have so many successful purchases.

- I also have R$2,000 spent on my account and do you want to take it from me? Why were some of my purchases canceled recently? I believe this is wrong, isn't it? .

- And I also believe that what you're doing is wrong, you can't take everything away from me just because my card had some problems, you could just cancel the problem purchase or maybe put it on hold.

This is bad for us who use and spend money on xat.com, which makes me feel like I can't trust you.

-I bought 6k xats several times because the card was no more than 33k 

the value was too high in just one purchase.

so i have to buy several times for 6k.

-Why did I buy it several times? because I was completing all the powers.

if you look at the history you will see that I bought several powers from the store.

- I'm trying to solve this problem as best I can.

but I think the attitude of block my account is wrong and completely exaggerated.

since I spent a lot of money on the account...

so I would like to ask you the favor so that we can resolve this easily.

you can remove purchased xats that caused a problem with the payment, or block with reservation.

i am a paid user, i join xat deis of the year 2008

ID- Brun0t (237313205)

7 answers to this question

• Contributors

Unfortunately your problem with payment will be redirected to the admins, if you already have an ticket opened you’ll need wait the answer from him, this is one of the reason to a delayed answer only admins can fix that. 

• Advanced Members

Champion.

Have you opened a ticket on the subject?

If your ticket has already been opened, it is not necessary to come here and open a thread about the problem, wait until it is answered. Many have had the same problem as you, I suggest you wait until you get a final answer and solve your problem.

You can only wait.

• Members

The ticket was opened, the volunteers replied that my problem was above them and that there was nothing they could do. I emailed xat support. days later I sent a private message on the adm forum and until today nothing... It will be 1 month since I can no longer log into my account. so I had to come to the forum, because apparently Brazilians don't have any support, as xat is over 10 years old and even today the ticket has to be in English.

• Advanced Members
16 minutes ago, BrunoTr said:

The ticket was opened, the volunteers replied that my problem was above them and that there was nothing they could do. I emailed xat support. days later I sent a private message on the adm forum and until today nothing... It will be 1 month since I can no longer log into my account. so I had to come to the forum, because apparently Brazilians don't have any support, as xat is over 10 years old and even today the ticket has to be in English.

I understand, was your ticket forwarded to the administrator? In that case, you'll have to be very patient, because it's a complicated subject.

• Members

No friend, the volunteer made it very clear that I was losing my account, that the decision was made by the admin. That's it ...

I would like to know when having problems with recent payments make you lose everything you bought before?

the volunteer made it clear that it was the admin's decision and not the volunteers' decision.

so i just want to know the powers i bought before? from the money I spent on the account...

I spent a lot of money and time for xat to just take everything away from me without even trying to solve my problem.

- it's the same as buying a car and then you go to change the tires on your car, then you have problems with the payment for the new tires and they decide to take the car from you... (in different comparison) but it makes perfect sense.