Celebration of my 9th anniversary as staff member of Cambio

Solange

• Wiki Translators

This is good @Solange 9 years are not short. They are years full of what is positive and negative, for sure, depending on how you look at them... Well, what do you think about being my guest lol, since it is related to your anniversary, tell us about your experience with this first, how did you discover xat ? And what did you gain from the experience that lasted 9 years as a CAMBIO main owner and two years I think as a volunteer ? would you please answer these questions then we'll be in the event to answer yours :p haha

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

Ser diferente no es fácil...
Se necesita coraje! 
La presencia pasa por varias etapas de aceptación hasta alcanzar grados en los que la la diferencia se puede valorar al punto transformar en respeto, identidad, INTERCAMBIO e cultura...
mis mejores deseos y ven 9 mas

Being different is not easy...

You need courage! 

The presence goes through various steps of acceptance until reaching grades where difference can be valued to the point to turn it into respect, identity, exchange and culture...

My best wishes

• Advanced Members

Thank you to all those who have been there for the event. It was so much fun, I didn't stop laughing!

I love having a good time with the community, but more importantly with my community, the Spanish community of xat!

Special thanks to @Eltiti and @Berserker for helping me with the event, your help was very valuable to me!

As promised, a giveaway for an epic power has been posted on the forum: https://forum.xat.com/topic/18100-win-namegrad/. Enjoy!

• Award 2
  • Like 1

• Solange unfeatured and locked this topic