admin

Guanaco

Question

• Members

i got a suggestion so a long time i dont see anwers from the admin of xat,com, so what seggestion i can do for wait for anwers from the admin , i think they need to work on that on how people will take it cause i dont take it really nicely 

6 answers to this question

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, Guanaco said:

ok thank you i will wait for responds i see what i can do for wait cause i really do know what an feeling about it.

thank you.

You just have to be patient, your ticket will be answered.

Go Ahead Reaction GIF

• Advanced Members

Depending on your suggestion, you should post and wait for a good response from the xat.com community.

If you have problems with your account or something internal, I suggest you open a ticket and talk to the volunteers, this can reach the administrator (if necessary)

• Members

i just got to wait for my responds of my ticket cause the admin its taking so mucho to anwers i reach the volunteers they dont know about when will be anwer ,  they need to work on work better for the same users. 

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, Guanaco said:

i just got to wait for my responds of my ticket cause the admin its taking so mucho to anwers i reach the volunteers they dont know about when will be anwer ,  they need to work on work better for the same users. 

Your responses take a long time due to the demand for tickets that volunteers have to attend.

I've already seen you opening other topics on the same subject, and it has already been answered in the same way, wait until your ticket is already answered, there is no exact waiting time.

If your ticket has already been answered, and you are waiting for another answer, you will have to wait in the same way.