Spread the love - Win 500 xats (4 winners)

Lemona

• Advanced Members

Z7gkydl.png

Thank you for all you do for xat and beyond. You are a commendable person, you represent constant support and a reference point! @Sydno  ❤️💌

Edited by Luana

• Wiki Translators

Hello, here is my 2nd message in this contest since it's allowed to post once per week, for someone that i love, someone special, generous by helping giving ideas and advicing, a cool person it's the princess @Christina i ♡ you.

Z7gkydl.png

• Like 2

• Advanced Members

@Masha hey girl 👋🏻👋🏻 thanks for being the best person I met on xat you're so kind, generous, talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show-stopping, spectacular... everything you say is never the same, it's totally unique. wesh les gays qui sont les chefs du monde! besi! 💋 te dua lipa

qoQaGDg.png

• Like 1

• Wiki Translators

Hello! time goes fast lol ok my 3rd message here is going to be for someone that we respect maybe he is the most active person in the forum he is helping giving solutions contributing he helped me on a lot of things by the way i'd like to say thank you @Stif 

Z7gkydl.png

• Like 1

• Contributors

I love you so much baby! (blowkiss) ♥  @KARY

This card falls short, it doesn't fit for everything I could express! :$

Z7gkydl.png
You are an all in one and I have always told you so, I love being with you, I have so many things to thank you for, and this card is just a summary! ♥

Edited by RobFerrari
  • Like 1

you are the person with whom i could spend 24 hours  7 days without getting bored ,  i love being with you & sharing everything!

even a card on the forum: $ hahahahah muacksssss babe(blowkiss)

my all!  i know that the limit is at post only 4 times...so then i will send it to you again cause you are my best friend, my bdyy, my accomplice & the one who makes me angry & happy  all those in one $♥ always  mechuditoOOO

@RobFerrari spacer.png

Edited by KARY