Suggestions

Loba

• Lemona pinned this topic
  • 6 months later...
  • Advanced Members

I would like to suggest a 12 days of Christmas event where everyday, random users get days. Example:

Dec 14: 1 random user gets 12 days

Dec 15: 1 random user gets 11 days

Dec 16: 1 random user gets 10 days

Dec 24: 1 random user gets 2 days

Dec 25: 1 random user gets 1 day

This ensures that 12 people will be lit for Christmas

Prize pool is 78 days, to be sponsored by idk i cant sponsor im poor ty love lots

Dang Kaniel 

• Cool 1
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members

Thank you @MarieeLovee !! So here's how it will go. I tried to make some mechanics for Fiesta's 12 Days of Christmas:

1. The contest will be open for everyone at Help.
  2. The contest runs from December 14, 2021 to December 25, 2021
  3. Each day, a random user will be drawn using the bot's !randomuser command for fairness and transparency
  4. The draw will be at random times during the day
  5. The winner for the day will get the prize in days + prize in powers
  6. This will be the schedule of prizes:
  7. spacer.png
  8. Winner of the day will be posted on a separate forum thread for this contest ❤❤

Hopefully, this boosts users at help during the holidays. If this gets approved and there are no conflicts for the planned events, I'm pledging up to 1500 xats to fund the powers. @Lemona can be the prize holder :p  I'll start shopping for powers and finalize the prizes if this gets approved. 

Love lots,

Dang Kaniel

• Done! 1
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Members

Hello I would like to suggest a valentines day event. Please consider having a couple war. Married/Bffs on xat can join where they will be tasked to perform challenges. Couples who did not break-up after the event wins.

(or any similar concept). thank you <3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.