Forgot what e-mail I used to register an xat account

xZache

Question

• Members

Hey so for the longest time I have been unable to find my old xat.me page, since well I forgot it, I found it today(xat.me/xVolodymyr) and I cannot remember what e-mail I used to register, is there anyway of me finding out what e-mail I used so I can at least try to retrive my account?

5 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

If you're currently unable to login to the account:

1. Register an alt account on xat.

2. Open a Ticket under the "Lost Access" department (Make sure the subject is 5 or more words)

3. Mention the ID / registered name of the account that you lost access to.

Edited by Kyle

• Advanced Members

Hey,

The username and ID of your account is: xVolodymyr (232696147)

You have the option to request a hint and remember the e-mail address associated with the account through the xat Support System (Ticket). You will need to create a ticket at xat.com/ticket and select the ''Email Change or Email Hint'' department, be sure to use more than 5 words in the subject.

You can also request an email change in the same department mentioned above, for security reasons you will only be allowed to use Gmail.

Good luck!

• Members
8 minutes ago, Kyle said:

If you're currently unable to login to the account:

1. Register an alt account on xat.

2. Open a Ticket under the "Lost Access" department (Make sure the subject is 5 or more words)

3. Mention the ID / registered name of the account that you lost access to.

What will I have to provide in order to get the account back?

• Advanced Members
Just now, xZache said:

What will I have to provide in order to get the account back?

Volunteers will ask you security questions, you will need to remember certain account information such as: What internet provider do you use? What was the last power you bought at the store? Who was the last user you traded with? among others.