unfair kick on xat.com/sohbet site.

ximmortaLximp

Question

• Members

Hello forum, I think I was unfairly warned by the user named <removed> on the chat site. Although I did not mention the name of <removed>, he kicked me because of "provoking" even though the subject I said was not in any way affiliated with him. It is impossible for me to explain this issue here under these conditions, but it could be intervened by looking at the speech records for that moment.
I discussed the topic with <removed> admin but it did not help. Mainin private chat is disabled. Maine, I told him I usually have a complaint, but he redirected him to <removed>. But she doesn't answer either. If the proof that he did not respond; <removed> does not answer me but you can see that he is speaking generally. I got ss specifying the time. Then I wrote it again, thinking that you did not see it. Will you help me? But again he did not answer. The proof is; <removed>.  My grievance expired, I could not see a result-oriented attitude by neither the owner nor the main. <removed> main private chat is unfortunately closed.
My aim to make this complaint is not to be a victim in the upcoming events and to listen to everyone. Thank you.

3 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Hello,

The forum is not the place to make ''complaint'' reports about unfair kicks/banned.

You can contact Main Owner Kaul (190701) and I am sure he will try to solve the problem, also you can send a message with all the details like time and day when the unfair kick happened here, the Chat Manager will receive an e-mail: https://xat.com/web_gear/chat/ownerfeedback.php?GroupName=Sohbet

• Members
5 minutes ago, Abrahan said:

Merhaba,

Forum, haksız tekmeler / yasaklamalar hakkında '' şikayet '' raporlarının yapılacağı yer değildir.

Ana Sahibi Kaul (190701) ile iletişime geçebilirsiniz ve eminim ki sorunu çözmeye çalışacaktır, ayrıca burada haksız vuruşun olduğu saat ve gün gibi tüm detayları içeren bir mesaj gönderebilirsiniz, Sohbet Yöneticisi bir e- mail:  https://xat.com/web_gear/chat/ownerfeedback.php?GroupName=Sohbet

thank you

• Moderators

La pregunta o preguntas en este tema han sido respondidas y una respuesta ha sido marcada. Este tema está cerrado.

Si tienes cualquier otra pregunta, por favor, abre un nuevo tema.