♥ Win Blueman, Pink Or Jellybean ♥

Loba

• Wiki Editors

Hiya, yes it is me again with yet another giveaway! ♥

@iD77has kindly donated Blueman, Pink and Jellybean for this one. Thank you!

♥ All you need to is tell me your favorite thing on xat and why. (Could be a person, a power etc)

♥ It doesn't have to be a long 'why', a sentence would suffice. 

♥ I will choose the 3 winners with a number generator in order of your entry. Example: If you're the first to post then you will be number 1.

♥ It will end May 23rd at 10pm EST.

♥ Prize holder: @Kyle

♥ You cannot choose what you get.

♥ You can only enter ONCE.

Good luck! ♥

• Award 2
  • Like 5

• Advanced Members

Unfortunately, xat is not like it used to be, due to various wrong decisions on the part of the administrators. But I'm still here, because of the affection and the desire to meet even more interesting people and above all because of the contests that are held here.

• Advanced Members

The most important thing for me about xat is the impact it has had on me and my development from child to adult. It has allowed me to meet different types of people with totally different characters, ways of thinking and cultures.  Believe it or not, most of the English knowledge I have is thanks to xat.

Besides the fact that the website was and is what motivates me to study Digital Marketing and Social Media, I will soon try to broaden my horizons to knowledge such as Software Debugging to try even more to contribute in the development of the site to find bugs and offer possible solutions. Managing the official help chat in Italian also makes me want to take some courses on Leadership.

I don't have a specific person as my favorite, but I can mention some people that no matter if they are still on xat or the current relationship I have, I appreciate them a lot like Angelo, Lemona, Raven, Pika, Kyle, Santy, Andres, Leandro, Solange, Laming, Sergio, Sara/Dream, Anush, Stif, Deymians, Kevin, Page, etc; all of them are really amazing people and they have shown me their human side through a computer, thanks for it xat! S_(l)_40

• Advanced Members

xat is an essential home for me. Because I have a lot of friends here and I love them so much my favorite strength is the ruby color is very beautiful. I am spending time, I participate in competitions and I am very happy about it. ❤

• Wiki Translators

Hello, what I love about xat is helping people and trying to learn different languages. This is like a hobby for me!

Best wishes to all contributors,volunteers,wiki editors and translators and all helpers here!

Help and test groups are my favorite and especially these; Yardim Xat1 Xat5 Assistance Help .

Thank you, good luck!

• Like 1

• Advanced Members

We can meet the people with similar interests like I used to back in the day when I loved this site. Even though most of the sites are dead now and people left xat as there are better alternatives to gather at, I still like xat as I made some of the best memories while I was active here. 

• Members

If you feel like you had a bad day and you don't want to have serious discussions with the people around you, you can always find a xat room with some random topics that can make you smile/laugh. xat is the place with a lot of happy people from whom you can borrow some energy.

• Advanced Members

My favorite thing about xat is the contests, the fun ways xatterians interact with each other, and the friends that I have on xat.  I also love helping others out in time of need on xat.com/help , and hosting contests, or assisting with contests on xat/html5. 

• Wiki Editors

Hiya guys ♥

Contest is over.

Congratulations @Acun, @duduie, @Maxo you are the winners!

@Acunyou have won Blueman.

@duduieyou have won Pink.

@Maxoyou have won Jellybean.

Please contact @Kylewhen he is available to claim your prizes. ( You can find him at xat.com/Help )

Thank you all for participating and I hope to see you in future contests! ♥

Also a big thank you to @iD77for your donations! 

Edited by Boni
  • Award 4
  • Like 4

• Stif unfeatured and locked this topic