xat.com/xat - One Year Anniversary. It's a new era

Cupim

• Advanced Members

His words were exciting, @Cupim, the difficulties always come, but the whole xat team has worked hard for all of this, has adapted and brought the best to users and this is done with excellence. Friendships were essential and the work continues. I'm sure the new (xat.com/xat) will be spectacular, as it always surprises us. We have a team that works hard to make that happen. We will continue in the fight and always conquering much more!

• Award 3
  • Like 2

• Advanced Members

The evolution that xat has had over the last few years is incredible. The changes made, their improvements that still happen on a daily basis. Congratulate everyone who did an incredible job to make xat.com better and better. (applause)

Well Done Reaction GIF by X Factor Global

• Award 1
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members

wow what a great idea and i hope see this continues job that the team development has making around all this time. it's the new era!!!!

i'll be here to report more bugs and try to keep xat better and better all with all these that makes xat atractive again !!(victory)

A xat lobby.

Edited by Vevrok
  • Done! 1
  • Like 1

• Volunteers

Well done to everyone involved at HTML5 chat - not just the main owners and the monthly managers, but all the owners and mods for their hard work and all the members for keeping us all company!

The Simpsons Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Award 1
  • Done! 1
  • Like 4

• Contributors

I need to thank you again guys for everything, you guys are giving us a incredible experience with this whole new platform and a new vision of a new era for xat. 

So here comes my THANK YOU SO MUCU GUYS, God bless each of you and allow you to continue giving us new experience everyday. 

Happy Season 3 GIF by Friends

❤️

• Award 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • Advanced Members

Good work on developing and encouraging chat users this impresses me as well and maybe everyone will like it. I am an Arab user, developer, with a telecom company in Egypt. If you need anything about development and programming, I am here to help