Chat

iD77

• Bot Service Providers

I agree in some parts,

Instead of sending videos, you would share youtube links that will be automatically pre-loaded when you hover the mouse.

Photos isnt a good idea, maybe allowing you to create custom stickers(as it is in other social medias) would be better, so you can create your custom stickers and send, e.g (sticker#name)

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

I like this suggestion, but I believe that sharing images could create some kind of problem, as users could upload any type of image. The video would be better because in most cases it would be youtube videos and they have a filter for inappropriate things. The question of personalized stickers as @xLaming mentioned could fit in the same question as the images, that is, it could harm the official xats a little bit which has more precise rules.

• iD77 changed the title to Chat