YouTube Pop-up

Henrique

• Members

Hi, my suggestion is around the youtube player that is practically in the middle of the screen inside the chat and it would be interesting to be able to move the youtube player out of the chat. I would also like to suggest an option that could change the color of the player, it would be up to the user. It is not relevant that xat has to worry now, but it is an idea that I had because it bothers me to have to move the pop-up all the time to have better visibility.

spacer.png

Edited by Henrique
  • Award 1
  • Done! 1
  • Like 1

• Members

@JuniorI know it's possible to minimize, but it's always a good idea not to limit users. The minimize option is perfect for listening to a sound, watching something like a podcast and keeping an eye on the chat, for example, it wouldn't work (minimizing wouldn't be the best alternative to solve this visibility problem.) Thanks for your comment and for reading the suggestion. :p

• Advanced Members

The option to minimize is actually quite interesting, but the question of visibility is really very necessary for those who use this option from youtube. Many want to watch the video and at the same time browse the xat, the issue of minimizing would not solve the problem. It would be very relevant if the icon of youtube was in the last position placed by the user, that is, it would always remain in the option that he found most visible and satisfactory.

• Advanced Members

You can go into your Settings and make it so the YouTube app will be the side app rather than the pop-up on the chat itself. It should be the side app by default in my opinion.

• Volunteers
14 hours ago, Henrique said:

@JuniorI know it's possible to minimize, but it's always a good idea not to limit users. The minimize option is perfect for listening to a sound, watching something like a podcast and keeping an eye on the chat, for example, it wouldn't work (minimizing wouldn't be the best alternative to solve this visibility problem.) Thanks for your comment and for reading the suggestion. :p

Yeah, but this pop-up player wasn't designed to be used outside of the chatbox, since this is why we have the Media app for. 

If the size of it is too big and covers important info for you, you can always switch it to play on the Media app, as Kyle suggested. 

• Members
39 minutes ago, Junior said:

Sim, mas este player pop-up não foi projetado para ser usado fora da caixa de bate-papo, pois é por isso que temos o aplicativo de mídia para. 

Se o tamanho dele for muito grande e cobrir informações importantes para você, você sempre pode alterná-lo para jogar no aplicativo de mídia, como Kyle sugeriu. 

It was not designed, but it would not be a bad idea if it was designed out of the chat box.

As @Kale mentioned above, the main idea is the option to move the youtube player out of the chat box, so that the user's visibility improves and he can browse the xat while watching something through the player.

Edited by Henrique

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Henrique said:

It was not designed, but it would not be a bad idea if it was designed out of the chat box.

As @Kale mentioned above, the main idea is the option to move the youtube player out of the chat box, so that the user's visibility improves and he can browse the xat while watching something through the player.

I believe that the main focus of the suggestion is that it has a fixation without having to change anything under the settings and that is relevant. I experience what @Henrique suggested and I agree with the difficulty of visibility, something that could be easily corrected. 

• Thanks 1