Assistance International Background Contest

Abrahan

• Advanced Members

Hey, after 4 years, we would like to get new backgrounds for our chat!

GENERAL CONTEST INFORMATION

We are looking for creative backgrounds that represent some countries or nationalities, you are free to choose. 

The idea is to promote culture, historical places and other languages on a monthly basis in the chat.

The wonders of the world are a good example to let your creativity fly, remember to place the location of where they are located. Example: Machu Picchu (Peru) - Angel Falls (Venezuela)

The contest will end on June 12, at 20:00 GMT.

REQUIREMENTS AND LIMITATIONS

• Both an inner background and outer background must be provided

• You are free to choose any color, but we prefer Purple or Blue.

• Must have a matching button color (state color code)

• Don't make colors too dark / too bright, or in other words, hurtful to eyes

• Background must be publicly posted in comments

• You can add text in other languages, but be sure to translate it into English.

• The more publications, the more possibilities.

PRIZE INFORMATION

• 1st place: 5,000 xats

• 2nd place: 2,500 xats

• 3rd place: 1,200 xats

• 4th place: 800 xats

• 5th place: 500 xats

• 6th place: 300 xats

NOTE: If the amount of participation is large, prizes will be redistributed to add more winners.

Prize holder: Abrahan (1534445130)

Total prize: 9,300 xats

JUDGES AND DONATIONS

The judges for this contest are: @Abrahan, @DjCrazy, @Elea, @xRavennn and @Sevda.

Thank you for the generous donation to: Abrahan 4,800 xats, DJCrazy 1,500 xats, Raven 500 xats, Sapphire 1,000 xats, Sevda 2,500 xats. We are accepting more donations! S_(bag)_40

Edited by Abrahan

• Advanced Members

question, when you say "remember to place the location of where they are located", do you mean we have to write what and where the place is on the actual background? or do we just say it here?

Edited by Flake

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, Flake said:

question, when you say "remember to place the location of where they are located", do you mean we have to write what and where the place is on the actual background? or do we just say it here?

We mean in the background! We want to give users the feeling that they are taking a trip when they visit the chat and they need to know what country they are visiting (victory).

• Advanced Members

Here are my background sets; both are based on Rhine Falls in Switzerland! I decided to make a night version and an evening version. You can preview the sets by clicking on "PREVIEW HERE" for the respective background set.

Night Set

Inner:

rmWdOcE.png

Outer:

to3VhBX.png

Button color:

#DEE9F1 (This color)

PREVIEW HERE

Evening Set

Inner:

KbdA6jg.png

Outer:

1ysjuZ1.png

Button color:

#DEE9F1 (This color)

PREVIEW HERE

Credits

Navith for parts of the inner template used on both inners

iSanty for parts of the inner template used on both inners

https://pixabay.com/photos/rhine-falls-rhine-waterfall-4864073/ (Night Inner)

https://pixabay.com/photos/rhine-falls-rhine-waterfall-4864072/ (Evening Inner)

https://pixabay.com/photos/sunset-sea-nature-sun-isolated-2501728/ (Both Outers)

Edited by Flake
  • Award 4
  • Like 4

• Contributors
21 hours ago, Kaul said:

Inner: 

Er3fijSOGM.jpg

Inner:

6844FdIT4p.jpg

Inner:

bem90Zcr5r6.jpg

Come on!! 
Wasn't it easier to ask for a template than to cut out the bar icon effect from my Help Backgrounds? I'm not so closed! |-)

• Contributors
9 hours ago, Kaul said:

First you gotta ask how I did it then you can blame it 

KGD8ZOlvRX8.png

This is the original painting

This is not mine.

If what you say is true, you would not have re-edited your original post and removed everything. Also, I was quite specific, in my original post I referred to three chat boxes (bars) in particular. (NOT TO WHICH YOU REFERENCE).
Please!

These:
1IuK0mn.jpg wc2AxOc.jpg and other...

If someone likes something of what I do, and they ask for it in a good way, I might agree. But not like this.

Edited by RobFerrari

• Advanced Members

You are making a nice background, I can't say anything about that anyway  But that template does not belong to you, I already deleted the pictures. I will not participate in the contest. I don't want to argue about the topic any more (applause)

• Contributors

You guys should back to the topic of backgrounds not more. 

We are here to have fun and enjoy with our friends.

Win who have the best job as designer, if we talk about "editable templates" most part ot the backgrounfs showed for us are with template from Manu and Jefa.. 

Whats matters is the job and how amazing it could be. 

• Award 3
  • Haha 1
  • Done! 2

• Contributors
30 minutes ago, Kaul said:

But that template does not belong to you, 

Let's be honest, it's not even a template, you cut it out from here. https://imgur.com/a/YfzyroP
But well, you should participate, because to be honest I liked your bgs. But in cases like this I prefer to let me know. The fact that something like this has upset me doesn't detract from the rest of your art. Sincerely, you took the time to do it, now post them. Why not?

3 minutes ago, Page said:

Win who have the best job as designer, if we talk about "editable templates" most part ot the backgrounfs showed for us are with template from Manu and Jefa.. 

When you do a job that you know you did yourself, you recognize it, and there is the proof that it is not a template, but a piece of a ready-made background. I don't like when someone speaks without knowing or without basis. Or that they contradict the obvious.

Edited by RobFerrari
  • Meh 1
  • Like 2

• Advanced Members

I'm really honest about this, it would be unfair to put a background that you think belongs to you in the contest. I just cut the emoji part from the page Maybe I don't know that background belongs to you either, but it's not something done on purpose. Thank you for your liking. Let's not bother more people. (hug)

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

• Contributors

Hello!

Thank you for the contest!

I wish you a virtual welcome in Romania!

It was so hard to choose from so many beautiful places and so many symbols full of history! 

In the set chosen by me for the proposal, I present Peles Castle in Transylvania, Romania.

Also hidden in the images is a well-known Dacian symbol, namely the Dacian dragon, which the ancestors of the Romanian people used to scare enemies in battle. If the steps take you through these lands, I invite you to visit Peles Castle in reality!

spacer.png

spacer.png

Good luck to all participants!

• Award 2
  • Like 5

• Contributors
1 minute ago, Cuteee said:

What chat is this?

Here where you type is not a chat, it is a Forum. I saw that you posted the same question in another contest.

If you refer to the name of the chat for which the contest is held, it is chat Assistance.

If you are new and  you want to chat, type in the address bar "xat.com " and choose a chat room from "groups"

• Members

Hello!

Thank you for the contest!

I wish you a virtual welcome in Thailand

Here are my background sets that present many beautiful culture  place and historical places. thank you

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

credit

https://www.facebook.com/CakeryMaster/photos_all

https://www.freepik.com/free-photo/wat-arun-temple-bangkok-thailand_13181371.htm#&position=0

https://bjbkhouse.com/index.php/page/4/

Edited by nidjung
put credit
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...