Assistance International Background Contest

Abrahan

• Advanced Members

When you use assets from other sources, especially just plainly pasting them into your backgrounds with minimal modifications, you should really credit the sources of those assets. 

@ literally everyone who has entered this contest.

Helps the judges determine who actually put in the most work, and helps credit the original artists/photographers. I wouldn't mind seeing this implemented as a forum rule, actually.

Edited by Steven
  • Like 3

• Advanced Members

Hello, here's my entry!

Presenting Eiffel Tower, France. The Bastille Day is in a month so it is 'France' theme too!

Button Colour: #D8D8D8

BTxL5xo.png                                                                             j0KqwNJ.png

Presenting Taj Mahal, India. It is also known as the symbol of love.

Button Colour: #eceaea

WZZPBwz.png                                                                             wPpsHHk.png

lllViLeNlll (1480407219)

Edited by Vilen
  • Award 1
  • Like 6

• Advanced Members

Hi. My entry:

Inner                                                                                                                  Outer

nCgcQzE.png              nyaxcfP.png

Button color: #341b54

• Like 5

• Advanced Members

hello all my entryy :3

this is chichen itza pyramid and it is in mexico :3  one of the wonders (goo)

eYUU5TC.png   bdpAnf9.png

button: #4c61a2

original image credits to this :3 https://pixabay.com/es/photos/chichenitza-piramidedekukulcan-3870193/ 

this is roman coliseum in italy another one of 7 wonders :3 (goo)
ZCvwDDK.png  N7autlv.jpg

button: #30264f

original image from this https://www.pinterest.com.mx/pin/447686019200336265/

Edited by TheYaguito
  • Award 2
  • Like 6

• Advanced Members

Thank you to all the participants who took part in the background competition.

You all did a great job, it will be very hard to decide but only six people can win.

Good luck to all of you.

icegif-292.gif

Edited by DjCrazy
  • Award 2
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members

My, entry:

Button color: #FFFFFF

Inner:                                                                            

bgxat3.png

Outer:

bgxat4.png

Aredhel  (999985466)

Edited by Aredhel
  • Cool 1
  • Like 5

• Advanced Members

These are the winners:

• 1st place: @RobFerrarifirst entry 5,000 xats
  • 2nd place: @TheYaguito 2,500 xats
  • 3rd place: @Flake first entry 1,200 xats
  • 4th place: @Kale first entry 800 xats
  • 5th place: @Vilen  first entry 500 xats
  • 6th place: @Nathy 300 xats

Contact me to receive your prize, thanks!

It was a very close competition! We would like to give a special thanks to all the people who participated in this contest and to the people who donated xats to make it possible. The goal was accomplished, now you will be able to see new backgrounds representing different countries in our chat.

xat has given many of us the opportunity to get to know different languages, cultures and meet people from all over the world through the chat groups.

By visiting us at xat.com/Assistance users will have the opportunity to learn a little more about Switzerland ch.png, Romania ro.png, Thailand th.png, Brazil br.png, France fr.png, Venezuela ve.png, India in.png, Egypt Flag-eg.png Mexico mx.png and Italia it.png.

Edited by Abrahan