Mundosmilies turns 5 years old !!

Drika

• Advanced Members

Congratulations on the 5th anniversary of Mundosmilies! 
I wish you  as much success in the years to come as you have so far.
Keep it up!

giphy.gif

Edited by DjCrazy
  • Award 2
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members

The party can now begin. 

Celebrate our 5th anniversary with us today at xat.com/mundosmilies, and I hope everyone has a lot of fun.

mundosmilies.jpgScreenshot_2.jpg

Edited by DjCrazy

• Advanced Members

Who doesn't like to win XATS and DAYS by playing? Obviously to all those who do not like XATS, however, if it is not your case and you love to WIN XATS BY PLAYING,

The party and the games begin now. Come in and celebrate our 5th anniversary with us at xat.com/mundosmilies, and I hope you have a lot of fun.

revel.png  party.png

¿A quién no le gusta ganar XATS y DAYS jugando? Obviamente a todos aquellos a los que no les gusta XATS, sin embargo, si no es tu caso y te encanta GANAR XATS JUGANDO, La fiesta y los juegos comienzan ahora. Ven y celebra nuestro quinto aniversario con nosotros en xat.com/mundosmilies, y espero que te diviertas mucho. revel.png party.png

spacer.png

• Award 4
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members

After more than 7 hours of games. Congratulations to the 28 winners and thank you all for your enthusiastic participation.

Tomorrow we have more games and fun! revel.png party.png

Después de más de 7 horas de juegos. Felicitaciones a los 28 ganadores y gracias a todos por su entusiasta participación.

¡Mañana tendremos más juegos y diversión! revel.png party.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Winners Ganadores

spacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by CH3RRY
  • Award 4
  • Like 2

• Contributors

We should thank you for the amazing contests that you made for us, it was amazing and very funny, thanks to you and to who give donation and for everyone who have been participated.

• Thanks 1

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Page said:

We should thank you for the amazing contests that you made for us, it was amazing and very funny, thanks to you and to who give donation and for everyone who have been participated.

Thanks to you,Page, and everyone who participated, we look forward to seeing you and everyone again TODAY for more fun! flower.png

• Award 3

• Advanced Members

Hey guys,

It's time to get ready for the second part of mundosmilies celebration.

It's going to start in 1 hours, don't be late. :)

veVOs0h.gif

Edited by DjCrazy

• Crow featured this topic
  • Advanced Members

party.pngCongratulations to the 25 WINNERS of YESTERDAY !!! And we would like to thank EVERYONE for their participation.revel.png

We have played, sung, danced and above all we have laughed a lot. I have to say it was great and we really enjoyed it. See us all TOGETHER AND BEHAVE SO GOOD, angel.png six.png

regardless of our language differences. Our only goal is to have fun and I am sure we will ALWAYS make it. dance.png

supporter.png THANK YOU FROM THE HEART, BIG!

announce.png Stay tuned and we hope to see you in a few hours for more GAMES and FUN! rapid.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

rankpool.pngWinners Ganadoresrankpool.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Award 2
  • Like 5

• Advanced Members

revel.pngparty.pngHere are the 26 winners from yesterday, I hope everyone enjoyed it andannounce.png remember that later we have more games and prizes.party.pngrevel.png

revel.pngparty.pngAquí están los 26 ganadores de ayer, espero que todos lo hayan disfrutado yannounce.png recuerden que luego tenemos más juegos y premios.party.pngrevel.png

fe3WBVB.jpg9hizVPa.jpg

Madness is a pleasure that only crazy people know.(hippo)

La locura es un placer que solo conocen los locos.(hippo)

spacer.png

Edited by CH3RRY
  • Award 3
  • Like 2

• Members

I want to thank xat.com/mundosmilies for the games and the prizes, but above all to two great people Drika and the host Cherry for their time for the games they do to make us have fun, and above all for that dedication to us, Thanks a lot Cherry ... Today I was one of the lucky Winners and I had a lot of fun Happy 5th anniversary .. Just like me, you can win too, come in, play, win and have fun (applause)

happy anniversary love GIFQuiero Agradeser a xat.com/mundosmilies por los juegos y los premios, pero sobre todo a dos grandes personas Drika y a la anfitriona Cherry por su tiempo por los juegos que hace para que nos diviertamos, y sobre todo por esa dedicacion para con nosotros, Mil Gracias Cherry... Yo hoy fui una de l@s afortunad@s Ganador@s y me diverti mucho Feliz 5° aniversario.. Asi como yo tu tambien puedes ganar ven entra juega gana y diviertete (applause)

I hope my publication is not deleted this time, I did not know that I had to use English, sorry.......

• Award 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members

Here are some moments and the winners of yesterday 05/14/2021 the truth is that we had a great time some of us are so crazy (toj) thank you all for your enthusiastic participation.

I hope you had a great time!:p

spacer.pngspacer.png

revel.png party.pngAnd without further ado, here are the 31 winners Congratulations! revel.png  party.png

kBgEGMN.jpganll7jz.jpg

Edited by CH3RRY
  • Award 3
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members

First of all, I would like to thank everyone who contributed to this magnificent competition.

and thanks to everyone who supports and celebrates the power of gold. (hug)

i will use my reward on happy days!

777 is my lucky number! (a)

thank you ♥ @CH3RRY

• Award 4
  • Sad 1

• Advanced Members

Thank you all very much for participating in the search for number  > 901 < purple.png(cute) We are delighted with everyone and we would give a prize to each one ... but ... there could only be one winner (cute)

And here is the winner  Lilian CONGRATULATIONS!

K5lswi8.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

party.pngAll the prizes have been delivered successfully.party.png

Hipv5Lp.jpg

Edited by CH3RRY
  • Award 2
  • Wow 1

• Advanced Members

The celebration is over.:'(

There were many hours of play and fun. Here I share with you some moments from yesterday, lots of laughter and the best company !!

Thanks to everyone who shared with us the 5 years of Mundosmilies ....

spacer.pngspacer.png

Once again thanks to everyone who was there, that meant a lot.

PS:  I want to give a big thank you to  @Drika for making all of this possible. heart.png

• Award 3

• Solange unfeatured and locked this topic