Questions about the APP

ResellerMatt

• Advanced Members

Hello, 

Just am curious if there will be another update for the xat App for more stability soon? It been a while since we had an update there are a couple issues i would like to point out: One of them is the search button it doesn't work 90% of the time it is so glitched. 2nd one is The notification of the app of messages, it always shows up late say 15-20 mins late so perhaps you will take a look into that aswell and maybe make it a little bit smoother, guys the future of xat is the mobile app so please don't negelect it! thanks.

• Members

Hello, I believe there will be future updates yes 99% sure, xat is always working to maintain and provide comfort and quality to users. If you noticed a bug in the app, you can report it by clicking here. You can also access the wiki page to always be aware of updates.

Edited by Henrique

• Advanced Members
49 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Hello, I believe there will be future updates yes 99% sure, xat is always working to maintain and provide comfort and quality to users. If you noticed a bug in the app, you can report it by clicking here. You can also access the wiki page to always be aware of updates.

I completely understand that though! I just am wondering when? them issues have been there for a while unfortunately and none has moved to solve them! There are too many bugs and most of them are already reported in the tracker though! I hope @Admin Will take a look at the app and hopefully try to improve it a bit! Thanks.

• Members
58 minutes ago, Chancellor said:

Eu entendo isso completamente! Só estou me perguntando quando? esses problemas estão lá há um tempo, infelizmente, e ninguém se moveu para resolvê-los! Existem muitos bugs e a maioria deles já foi relatada no rastreador! eu espero@Admin Vou dar uma olhada no aplicativo e, com sorte, tentar melhorá-lo um pouco! Obrigado.

I would also like to know when, the time etc ... Unfortunately there is no forecast for the future update. (sry)

• Advanced Members
On 5/7/2021 at 4:28 AM, xLaming said:

Hey,

I don't think xat app will get updates anymore,

A better version of xat app is already available with a lot of features.

You can check it here: https://xat.wiki/pwa

With all due respect that's not very brilliant, Some users would join xat just because they found the app on google play, neglecting it wouldn't be very smart. I believe the app needs to be updated to attract new users and as I mentioned before the future of xat is the app. 

• Bot Service Providers
3 minutes ago, Chancellor said:

With all due respect that's not very brilliant, Some users would join xat just because they found the app on google play, neglecting it wouldn't be very smart. I believe the app needs to be updated to attract new users and as I mentioned before the future of xat is the app. 

I agree,

I know it'd be better to remove the old app from the stores, and upload this new one,

Maybe in the future we'll see that.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...