ID AUCTION PLEASE

lcky

• Advanced Members

rushing ? its been 4 months bro . 

atleast we can have auction 3 times a year

every kind of community is there on xat . 

some like buying powers , some like buying ids

should be fair for all

2 minutes ago, xLaming said:

No god, PLEASE NOO!!

Rushing IDs everytime isn't a good idea.

Edited by lcky

• Bot Service Providers
20 minutes ago, lcky said:

buying powers

I agree we don't have a lot of power auction, it'd be a nice idea to have atleast 3 or 4 power auction every year, this may not affect the market,

But rushing IDs will just drop their prices, it's bad for resellers and final users.

• Advanced Members
30 minutes ago, xLaming said:

But rushing IDs will just drop their prices, it's bad for resellers and final users.

well thats what market is , prices never remains stables

just like powers on xat , prices goes up , prices comes down , and again go up

same with IDs on xat . time to time , demand increases and decreases .  but just like we have continuous release of new powers every 2nd week , releasing IDs in 4-5 months wont affect prices much .

Screenshot_7.png.bf91e9163632edee9f03e2b

• Advanced Members
14 minutes ago, lcky said:

mesmo com IDs em xat. de tempos em tempos, a demanda aumenta e diminui. mas, assim como temos o lançamento contínuo de novos poderes a cada 2 semanas, o lançamento de IDs em 4 a 5 meses não afetará muito os preços.

Screenshot_7.png.bf91e9163632edee9f03e2b

The problem is that with the powers you are able to have a very active market, both in demand and in supply. And also people with low income from xats, can participate with peace of mind, contrary to what they offer in the '' IDS ''.

With IDS, the market is very scarce, you see some people announcing the sale and having little demand. Maybe 2 auctions of ID'S per year is the right one, since the ID'S market does not help much.

• Advanced Members

The previous auctions from years ago, they did it every festive date of the calendar, like 4 or even 5 auctions every year.

Also there are many epic and rare ids that have been abandoned by their owners that do not connect anymore.

The last year the auction was a success and the ids have gone up in the auction, and this is very good for xat. There is a lot of competition, because xat now releases auctions by group of equal digits.

And I agree with the idea, but possibly the next auction will be on July 4 (For the Independence of the USA).

I think M, 4, 5, 10 digit auctions are missing.

My friends and I are looking forward to a new auction at any moment.

But the reality is that auctions bring excitement, fun and a lot of competition at xat. 8-)

Edited by Ted
Coming soon!
  • Like 1

• Contributors

I think we need more ID auction our actual price is so much expensive and with more options we can allow more users to buy it, it will be more accessible for everyone. 

• Like 1

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Page said:

I think we need more ID auction our actual price is so much expensive and with more options we can allow more users to buy it, it will be more accessible for everyone. 

What makes you think that?

You may want an ID, but whoever has xatsss will be able to get that ID anyway.

To add 10 or 1000 IDS, it will stay at the same price, because that is their price.
- In the rarest cases when there are many IDS, users may lose interest in buying more, and so the price of IDs will decrease, as mentioned by xLaming, others with IDs taken will be disappointed.

As long as there is an [auction], the prices will be high.

Ask someone how long they have been trying to sell ID, say for 1 or 2 years, why not lower the price? Because I took it at this price.

Almost no one will sell IDs at a lower price than they bought.

It's just my perspective of thinking and what I've seen in recent years. (rolleyes)

• Award 1
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members
12 hours ago, Bau said:

What makes you think that?

You may want an ID, but whoever has xatsss will be able to get that ID anyway.

To add 10 or 1000 IDS, it will stay at the same price, because that is their price.
- In the rarest cases when there are many IDS, users may lose interest in buying more 

This will never happen . Just like i mentioned above , there are all type of traders on xats who makes profit on different things . Some do with powers and some with Ids .

So very rare chance that users will loose intrest in IDs ever.

Just like some never loose intrest in Powers even though we have a new power every 2nd week . 

Also , not only 4-5 but auctions can include 7-8-9 digits which everyone can try to buy . Atleast one can suggest and try get the id he wants . We cant just say that one have high xats will win .

• Advanced Members
8 hours ago, lcky said:

This will never happen . Just like i mentioned above , there are all type of traders on xats who makes profit on different things . Some do with powers and some with Ids .

So very rare chance that users will loose intrest in IDs ever.

Just like some never loose intrest in Powers even though we have a new power every 2nd week . 

Also , not only 4-5 but auctions can include 7-8-9 digits which everyone can try to buy . Atleast one can suggest and try get the id he wants . We cant just say that one have high xats will win .

I don't want to go that route, but if you asked, let's talk about it.

I am positive and I hope this does not happen.

Before, there were many more people who invested in xats in IDS, Crow, Stif and many others had huge lists of IDs for sale.

I've never been against Auction, I just always said I didn't like it, it's a personal opinion.

Okay, I'll ask for IDs. 2B, 3B, or one of 9dig 100001997 for a gift to a girl who is making her birthday today [Atelia @AteliaGrande], she wants to have a new 9dig ID with her new short name that left xats to buy. [Atelia]

If you say that whoever offers the IDS suggestion can buy. not only those who have xats, can I buy these IDs at 100 xats or at 10000 xats?

I'm sure the answer will be NO, we can't buy the desired IDs´ with few xats, who has the most xats and like the ID will buy and let everyone else just attend the AUCTION.

That's why I say, Auction to be a real Auction must users add IDS for others to buy, not added by Admin to our requirement, this is not Auction.

In buying IDS there must be another way to buy, via ticket, to explain why you want to buy this ID, how long you intend to keep it and other questions for the user, and the offer to be made by both Admin and the buyer

What I write here are just details, it does not mean that this will be implemented, there are things that I have been observing and analyzing for years.

I have nothing to say, tomorrow I can be an IDS reseller, and I want to say that I am and I will be positive in everything related to AUCTION even if I still don't like it.

xat can have AUCTION every month but don't expect better results, because you expect AUCTION to be able to buy IDS so that you can sell more expensive.

If everyone who buys keeps IDs, AUCTION had a different meaning, it would be more interesting to always see new people interested in having a short personalized ID.

From the auction we came to talk about what we like and what we don't like, I apologize to everyone.

Good luck with the new auction.

It is just an opinion and should be treated as such.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...