UPgrade #vote

Bau

(vote)  

5 members have voted

1. 1. How useful can it be?

• Advanced Members

Hello Xaters

As you can see the title is about power (vote).
I believe that for the xat.com community this power needs to be upgraded to be more useful for all users.
If you have any questions or concerns, please take courage/time and ask, I will be happy to answer them all as soon and clearly as possible.

STATISTICS [To be a page that shows who voted, when voted the hour, day, month, year]
- EMBED [So that we can use it in our website]
- REACTIONS [So that we can react to those who vote or to questions and answers]
- RANKS [For those who answer all random questions correctly, gain rank, member, mod, owner, whoever misses one of the questions to lose rank]
- COMMANDS [It's time to have an command that we can vote for, to be optional for all users, /vote_user @iBau or /vote_anwser , /vote_question]
- SHARE [To be able to share on facebook, twitter when we add something new, so that everyone is up to date with all the information, it can be even after we vote so we can share our vote]
BLOCK [To be able to add a user to the ban, to be able to forbid who can and who cannot vote, to be able to block users if they don't meet all the requirements, e.g. the same person votes from another register]
RULES [Before voting you will have to read and accept the rules of the current chat]
Background [To be able to add custom images from your computer, you can also choose images from xat.com added, because we have many talented people who make gifs and images, because they added BG for chatRoom can also add for Vote BG]
Time [Time available for voting, to be optional, add only whoever wants. min 24h eg. Time1 = 24h / Time2 = 48h / Time3 = 72h etc. . .]
Message [To display an informative message on the chat, such as User @iBau voted the answer, or Thank you @Bau for voting, to be optional, add this message whoever really wants]

All that has been added are just examples,(much more can be added) if we really want this in xat, we can work more closely and create something unique.
I accept who can help with examples of images to this idea, who helps will be mentioned the name.

Thanks
Regards Bau.

• Advanced Members

well, your suggestion seems to be interesting and it  also was suggested some times on old forum, and here maybe? I don't know.

but it can be taken in consideration with html5 everything is possible.

for example see who voted, embed, background, share, Message, time, almost all these are insteresting.

see users suggesting and always wanting to innove is very good.

• Thanks 1

• Contributors

Hi!

I wanna better understand your suggestion, if possible. 

Let me give you an example. ( if I misunderstood something, please correct me.)

Let's say I add the power vote on my blabla chat. And I initiate a poll in which visitors have to choose whether they like pizza with chicken, pizza with vegetables or pizza with ... whatever.

"STATISTICS [To be a page that shows who voted, when voted the hour, day, month, year] " - By this, do you mean that I, I will have an option where to see who voted pizza with chicken? with id, time, day etc? Wouldn't that be too intrusive for the privacy of those who vote? 

"BLOCK [To be able to add a user to the ban, to be able to forbid who can and who cannot vote, to be able to block users if they don't meet all the requirements, e.g. the same person votes from another register]"   I don't know if I understand correctly, but do you want this power to have the option to transfer a user to the banpool? That is, to eliminate the original banished function and to add a kick / ban button in the poll panel? Or by banish you mean the ban on using poll? 

"RANKS [For those who answer all random questions correctly, gain rank, member, mod, owner, whoever misses one of the questions to lose rank]"  Ooh that's very sensitive, in my opinion. I don't know if, (and that's just my opinion) if that would be correct, because whoever has more friends to vote would win the rank. And who is not loved enough, even if he does not make mistakes, to lose the rank. I think that would be unfair.

That and the fact that an automatic system should be added to count the votes and give rank. If you haven't thought of someone monitoring the number of votes and manually adding rank to those involved.

All the options you have proposed are very interesting, but there are also many, that by my logic is equal to a lot of work. If a power had so many options, it would become a control panel of the chat itself, I say it's a lot for a power, it groups a lot of functions. I'm not saying it's bad! I'm just saying I guess it's kind of hard to do.

And not the last thing to say, I've been chatting for a long time but I haven't been on the official chats for too long and I haven't been aware of the changes. So I ask in ignorance: has it ever happened in the history of chat that the original functions of a power were changed? My memory doesn't help now ... I don't remember any.

In any case, congratulations for the initiative, I know that it is not easy to develop an idea, especially when you have good intentions and want to contribute to the common good of the chat, you run into many barriers and reluctance.

All the good, 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Thank you Vevrok.

- "STATISTICS" - Well, Can be optional - Private/ Public
If you add, who is the best DJ [You can add it Private, let no one be upset, or you can add the public, everyone to see if they want it]
Dj1, Dj2 and Dj3

- "BLOCK" - Only forbidden to vote.

"RANKS" - Whoever answers correctly wins the rank. Not the chat rankings, but your own added rank.
To understand us better. Gold, VIP and others.

E.g.
TOP 50 Questions about your own radio.
25 questions with the correct answer: gold
50 questions with the correct answer: VIP

You can change the name and image of the rank at any time.
1369793395_membelevelvip.thumb.png.49cd5574703caf45a5596e62491d7cd3.png

It is just an idea and should be treated as such.

• Award 1

• Contributors
9 hours ago, Bau said:

Thank you Vevrok.

- "STATISTICS" - Well, Can be optional - Private/ Public
If you add, who is the best DJ [You can add it Private, let no one be upset, or you can add the public, everyone to see if they want it]
Dj1, Dj2 and Dj3

- "BLOCK" - Only forbidden to vote.

"RANKS" - Whoever answers correctly wins the rank. Not the chat rankings, but your own added rank.
To understand us better. Gold, VIP and others.

E.g.
TOP 50 Questions about your own radio.
25 questions with the correct answer: gold
50 questions with the correct answer: VIP

You can change the name and image of the rank at any time.
1369793395_membelevelvip.thumb.png.49cd5574703caf45a5596e62491d7cd3.png

It is just an idea and should be treated as such.

Thanks for your kind explanation, now I understand perfectly. I like all the options proposed by you. However, I think they will be difficult to achieve, but that does not stop me from congratulating you!

• Award 1
  • Thanks 1