Community Market

Susceptive

• Members

A community market similar to the Steam Community Market can be created. No need to waste time searching for power over trading sites.

Anyone can list their powers on the site and put them to sell on the Community Market.

Those who want to buy power can easily find powers by searching the Community Market.

(A kind of Exchange Market page)

Edited by Susceptive
  • Award 1
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members

Hi, thanks for the suggestion.

I really love this suggestion, I think it’s great. I hope it is taken into consideration, it would be much more practical to buy a desired power. I hope that xat takes this suggestion forward. (victory)

• Like 1

• Bot Service Providers

Nice,

I have already seen this suggestion on the forum, and I agree that it'd be a good idea to have a page where users could sell powers, shorname or large amounts of days.

Perhaps in the near future we'll see this implemented.

• Like 1

• Members
8 minutes ago, xLaming said:

Nice,

I have already seen this suggestion on the forum, and I agree that it'd be a good idea to have a page where users could sell powers, shorname or large amounts of days.

Perhaps in the near future we'll see this implemented.

Thank you for taking into consideration, we really need it.

Edited by Susceptive

• Advanced Members

This idea is cool, we have something similar in the xat loja, with ID'S that people put the ID that wants to sell the price or offer and put the ID next to it. I liked the idea of having a page for people looking for some specific powers.

• Like 1

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Susceptive said:

A community market similar to the Steam Community Market can be created. No need to waste time searching for power over trading sites.

Anyone can list their powers on the site and put them to sell on the Community Market.

Those who want to buy power can easily find powers by searching the Community Market.

(A kind of Exchange Market page)

Hello,

I don't know if it's close to what you suggested, but from what I understand it is.

• 1 month later...