Ice Pawn

Flake

• Members

Very nice pawn and a creative suggestion (applause)

The price of 5k to 10k seems poor to me, considering that the effect of the pawn is better in terms of aesthetics than the purple, but this does not mean that I would like the price to be higher. Maybe there should be a readjustment if xat considers launching this power independently, because to be honest no one wants everypower to increase, currently it is very difficult economically to obtain it.

So I think the easiest thing would be that this pawn could be used with some collection or do what Crow suggested.

• Like 2

• Members

I think the idea is incredible ... I think I would add a "Plus", which would be that the pawn is an independent power but is also part of a collection of "Ice" powers ...

Thus, the effect of the individual peon would be the one mentioned by Flake at the beginning of the post, but having the complete collection of ice powers including the peon, it could release a kind of "Frozen Smoke" as an added effect on the peon ...

Also and I will get into a somewhat complicated issue, xat is not at its best, and honestly that it is trying to "avoid" the release of powers by being similar to a series of "exclusives" is not very good from my point of view. At the end of the day, the idea is to get powers that make users feel interested in the trade again, and the acquisition of xats, from my point of view is a power with potential regardless of whether it resembles or not the cyan pawn, but limiting everything is certainly not in xat's favor at the moment.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

It'd be cool if it came with some exclusive hats that customized the pawn shape to some ice sculptures, I think the overall idea that you have is pretty chill. I'm sure it'd be a breeze to make with the concept examples and it looks nice(sman)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...