Ice Pawn

Flake

• Advanced Members

Hello Flake,

I  think your idea has amazing potential. I really like the amount of effort and detail you put into your example.

I hope to see it on the chat some day.

• Like 1

• Advanced Members

I like the idea of a light blue pawn. It's somewhat close-ish to the celebrity pawn, but texture and coloring could make it clear it isn't. Although, I think the most likely outcome would be it being added to Everypower as an option rather than it's own power.

• Like 5

• Advanced Members
12 minutes ago, oj said:

Hello Flake,

I  think your idea has amazing potential. I really like the amount of effort and detail you put into your example.

12 minutes ago, Boni said:

I'd prefer a lighter blue but otherwise, luv it

omg thx besties

here's a lighter version that maybe looks better, i'll put it in the original post too:

image.png

Edited by Flake
  • Award 1
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members
15 minutes ago, Kyle said:

I like the idea of a light blue pawn. It's somewhat close-ish to the celebrity pawn, but texture and coloring could make it clear it isn't. Although, I think the most likely outcome would be it being added to Everypower as an option rather than it's own power.

yh true it could be used for that ig but it'd be nice to have a more textured pawn that's lower in price, because gold & everypower cost so much, the majority can't afford either

Edited by Flake

• Advanced Members

As has been said in other topics about new pawns, it is very difficult to have a new one now, as they are very satisfied with the ones they have.

The idea is a good one, it can be analyzed and evaluated, but it may take a while to be realized, as "pawns" would not be a priority at the moment.

• Like 1

• Volunteers

My only concern is that it's too similar to the cyan pawn, as others have said. I know we're not blessed with cyan users at the moment, but it could weaken the appeal of cyan in the future if ice is easily available.

Nonetheless, I think this is a beautiful pawn and the ice theme allows for lots of creativity with accompanying freeze-related smilies and other features. Maybe it could unlock new snowman xavis or new arctic gift plushes (polar bear, penguin, snow fox, arctic wolf, walrus, mammoth, etc.)

• Like 3

• Wiki Translators
1 hour ago, Flake said:

image.png

Wow wow wow, this looks much better than all the colors from the Emerald pawn. 

(If it will be released/created someday, I hope it would be independent from Ep (cute) )

• Like 3

• Volunteers

Wow! This pawn gives me serious Frozen vibes!!! Perhaps there could be one with multiple shades of blue in it, similar to this:oQRWyry.png or one that compliments the iceheart smiley: s4e6V3g.png

I'd personally rather see this pawn as part of an icefx power that can later be part of a collection so we can use the pawn permanently. I'm cheap!! (swt)

• Like 4

• Advanced Members
14 minutes ago, Lemona said:

Wow! This pawn gives me serious Frozen vibes!!! Perhaps there could be one with multiple shades of blue in it, similar to this:oQRWyry.png or one that compliments the iceheart smiley: s4e6V3g.png

I'd personally rather see this pawn as part of an icefx power that can later be part of a collection so we can use the pawn permanently. I'm cheap!! (swt)

thank you lemona tomorrow i will try to make a ice pawn that uses multiple different shades of blue and one similar to the iceheart smiley

having an ice power collection with an ice pawn, ice smilies and maybe ice fx would be cool

• Advanced Members

I love this suggestion and how this pawn looks like, it's really cool!

I agree with Lemona, it's more likely to see this pawn being included in a collection than being released as a new pawn like Purple, Gold, etc... Although it'd even better to see it as an independent and valuable pawn.

• Done! 1
  • Like 1

• Contributors

Ooooooo please yes!!!!! 

I would like to have a pawn like this, this is amazing. 

9 hours ago, Lemona said:

I agree with you, could be from collection or as a single power like purple or gold, etc.. hope we can have it in a near future 🥶

• Like 2

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Leandro said:

Hello Flake,

Hello Leandro,

I  think your feedback has amazing potential. I really like the amount of effort and detail you put into your feedback.

• Like 1

• Advanced Members

20 hours ago, Crow said:

My only concern is that it's too similar to the cyan pawn, as others have said. I know we're not blessed with cyan users at the moment, but it could weaken the appeal of cyan in the future if ice is easily available.

Nonetheless, I think this is a beautiful pawn and the ice theme allows for lots of creativity with accompanying freeze-related smilies and other features. Maybe it could unlock new snowman xavis or new arctic gift plushes (polar bear, penguin, snow fox, arctic wolf, walrus, mammoth, etc.)

im thinking with lemona's suggestion of using multiple shades of blue in the ice pawn, it will make it noticeably a lot different from the cyan pawn. here's an example i made using multiple different shades of blue compared with the cyan pawn:

icedark.thumb.png.5314eeee89f65180d182542ad8067267.png  image.thumb.png.201006f8a4cdde5349ef314a6040c075.png

they both look very different imo due to both the texturing and the multiple shades of blue

also i like this example a lot more than my other ones so im just gonna replace the other examples i did with this, will probs do a lighter version and add that to the original post soon too

Edited by Flake
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members

thank u to everyone for the feedback xx

i also made an image giving a good idea of what the pawns might look like on the chat, and it's been added to the original post:

micropawns.png.1eeb77bc499aa3765c487dbbace6b8e3.png

Edited by Flake
  • Award 1
  • Wow 1
  • Like 2