xat turkish chat "sohbet" bad background, there is a lot of light

holigano

Question

• Members

the majority of members agree with me, and I decided to be their voice

they write their relationships everywhere such as advertising and labels, they added the background, we have to find a solution to this.

we don't have to see them. 5 or 10 people agree with me

spacer.png

• Like 1

15 answers to this question

• Bot Service Providers

Hello,

If you have a complaint about a specific chat, you should not create a topic on the forum as per General Guideline #10.

Instead, you should contact the manager of the chat (Kaul) in private on the chat or via the forum. If Kaul is not online on the chat, you can click "send message" from the menu at the top right above the chat and file a report containing substantive detail and evidence where necessary.

Alternatively, if you have contacted Kaul and believe they are not taking the appropriate action, you can click "inappropriate" from the same menu above the chat and file a report there with substantive detail and evidence. You may also submit a ticket at xat.com/ticket, again with with substantive detail and evidence. Please note, there is no guarantee any action will be taken.

If you require further information about this, please contact a volunteer on the forum and they will assist you in private.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Hello, thanks for interacting on our forum.

We would like you to be clearer in your question.

But I recommend that you talk to the immediate boss, that is, the main owner, it is the most advisable option, otherwise open a ticket reporting your indignation.

• Members
7 minutes ago, Kale said:

Hello, thanks for interacting on our forum.

We would like you to be clearer in your question.

But I recommend that you talk to the immediate boss, that is, the main owner, it is the most advisable option, otherwise open a ticket reporting your indignation.

we said but it didn't change. the majority agree with me

• Wiki Translators

We apologize for the inconvenience to your eyes.
But two of our staff member had birthday yesterday as you can see in the message in the right side of the background.
Its a special day for us and I think it shouldnt so hard to be tolerate it for few days.
Thank you.

• Award 2
  • Done! 1
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members
Just now, holigano said:

we said but it didn't change. the majority agree with me

Open a ticket and show your indignation, but I think the advisable would be to settle with the main owner.

• Advanced Members

Hello 

The background may have bothered you but you can come to me to complain even if you don't want to come to me you have to create a ticket  ( Coming to the background, it was just made special for birthday ) not a permanent background 

And please stop making trouble anymore 

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

all official sites have background changes for birthdays and special occasions.

there are no violations here.

also, the background is for 1 day only, it is not permanent.

please show some respect.

• Award 2

• Members
Just now, Kale said:

I think your answer has already been answered, open a new topic if you have any other questions.

on the chat platform where the majority and independent people enter. special day celebrations are unacceptable this is an uncomfortable situation. Thank you

• Advanced Members

I don't see any problem here. Official or non- official sites can have their background changed in order to celebrate their birthdays or special occasions. Don't have to be rude to someone's celebrating their birthdays. Show some respect. If you don't like it, you can leave the chat and come back another day when the background has been removed.

• Like 3