A moment in your life

Sephiroth

• Contributors

Hello!

Looking for something to have fun with, I thought it would be nice to share a fun moment in our lives. Not just any fun moment, because I think there are more posts like this. But I didn't find one about what I'm saying now.

I think we all had a moment when we felt ridiculous, but now looking back, that moment is very funny. I can't wait to read your stories. I do not mean those that took place only online, but also in real life.

(if there is a topic with EXACTLY the same topic, I apologize, I always search but it seems that my search is not always effective)

Thank you! 

• Cool 1
  • Like 2

• Contributors

One of my moments when I felt ridiculous is quite classic. I wanted to send a text message to a colleague, I was quite upset with one of my superiors at work. Coincidentally, I sent the exact message to my superior. You can imagine my shock. Nothing serious happened, because I hadn't said anything bad, I was just outraged by something. The feeling was pretty awful at the time. But now it's just a funny memory.

I am waiting for you with funny postcards, if you enjoy sharing them with us.

Thank you all!(hug)

• Haha 1

• Advanced Members

This was during my high school days. We had to cover all the windows of our classroom with newspapers to make it dark for a science experiment. Our class chose to keep the room dark for the rest of the day as well because it was so exciting. When our English teacher entered the room, we all made ghost noises to scare her. My friend and I even pranked her with fake cockroach. She freaked out, made all of the students stand up for 1 hour and complained about us to the principal/discipline master. All of us realised what was going to happen and instantly removed all the newspapers. We got scolded and detention for 1 month but it was still fun!

• Award 2

• Contributors
3 minutes ago, iSavage said:

This was during my high school days. We had to cover all the windows of our classroom with newspapers to make it dark for a science experiment. Our class chose to keep the room dark for the rest of the day as well because it was so exciting. When our English teacher entered the room, we all made ghost noises to scare her. My friend and I even pranked her with fake cockroach. She freaked out, made all of the students stand up for 1 hour and complained about us to the principal/discipline master. All of us realised what was going to happen and instantly removed all the newspapers. We got scolded and detention for 1 month but it was still fun!

OMg! The cockroach! I wish I was there! 8-)

• Haha 1

• Volunteers

Not sure if this fits in here, but I have a school story too.

Back when I was 10, my stepdad used to make nasty sandwiches for my school lunch, which I took with me every day. These sandwiches were always soggy from the cucumber inside them, and they always had finger/thumb indents in the bread, which I thought was gross. I didn't eat them, of course, but I couldn't bring them home and risk punishment either, so I used to throw them onto the school roof instead. It started out as a joke because my classmates found it funny, but then it became a genuinely useful way to dispose of the sandwiches. I threw one sandwich onto the roof each day for months. They were all in plastic wrap, so they probably stayed fresher for longer, and the birds couldn't get them.

Nobody caught me doing it, until one day the school caretaker went onto the roof to fetch a ball down, and he found hundreds of my old sandwiches up there. One of my classmates snitched on me, and the school called my parents the same evening. I suppose that moment, which this topic is about, is when that phone call happened (you know you're in big trouble when the school calls your parents). I had to explain why I wasn't eating the sandwiches, and we worked out a new lunch plan. And I had an awkward meeting with my teacher the next day.

• Haha 1

• Advanced Members

I was really young, around 6 and I was very interested to know how children are born. I asked my parents and I didn't got any proper answer from them so I declared I'm going to become a Doctor to find it out. They laughed and my aim shifted from becoming an engineer so I can make a flying-van in which I could travel with my family (inspiration: Ben 10) to a Doctor for next many years. And now after more than a decade I'm studying to get into a med school to do my undergrad (I'm young :P) and now we laugh when my family says that I'm doing it to finally understand how exactly children are born.

Edited by Vilen
  • Haha 1