xR0B • Designs • Art • Cartoons

• Advanced Members

Hi, here I will be putting some updates of the latest designs that I have made. (Not all obviously) but the rest can be seen in the gallery by clicking here on each category and style:   •Neon     •Normal     •Pcbacks Only     •xatFrames 

Bg's Chat Box.

q4IdFQM.png hCybRdk.png TLM4lmW.png 

oiR6UTh.png cu4hocV.png nu3VCTp.png 

Some xatFrames.

SMy3fKQ.png  FINmMXr.png 

Preview                                                                                         Preview

1mFVD1i.png
Preview

PD: The prices can be seen in the first infographic by opening the gallery » here «. What you don't see in the information, you can ask.

Regarding the personalization of a cartoon/avatar it is an extensive topic, and prices vary. We will have a model pricing table soon. In the meantime, you can read here » Cartoon-Zone «. The price of the cartoons depends more on Ryan /f955873054 who is also behind many of our designs. 

For any information, you can visit the xat DiverZone.  Or feel free to message us via FEXBot, or message me here on the forum.

• Award 4
  • Like 2
  • Advanced Members
Posted (edited)

Some Neon Pcbacks!   

S
uper Mario
Neon Pcback                                                                     Black&White Pcback Snake
7QU9pYZ.png                        08SFai1.png

SpongeBob                                                                                                   Pink Panther 🐾
dIHyplb.png                        Ej1eO6c.png

Edited by RobFerrari
  • Cool 1
  • Like 3
  • Members
Posted (edited)

Unicorn 🦄                                                                                          Moon🌙 & stars 
VYqI8eZ.png           NQjhLaj.png

Edited by KARY
  • Like 1