Hey Sorry for this Topic

Question

5 answers to this question

• Volunteers

Hello,

As mentioned by other members, you can open a ticket to send your report. However, you can report a volunteer to another volunteer, or by emailing xat staff. If you're afraid that the volunteer you want to report may reply to your ticket, then you can private message another volunteer here on the forum. If we get a consistent report, we will then email xat staff to take appropriate actions on the volunteer you're reporting. Volunteers have the right and duty to report other volunteers if they do bad.

You can private message me to send your report if you want (of course if I'm not the volunteer you want to report).

I hope my reply has helped you. 

• Advanced Members

Hello!

Then, the option would still be a new ticket reporting the problem with all the concrete evidence, if there is clear evidence I am sure you will be redirected to the administration of xat.

Good luck!

• Contributors

As Kale said you’ll need have evidence and make sure that is not an error. 

You can open a ticket assigned to the admins, otherwise you can send a private message but I’m not sure if you’ll have an answer, your best way is ticket.

• Game Makers
Posted (edited)

Hello,

You can report a volunteer or anyone else who holds a important rank in xat at info@xat.com.

This way you can contact the xat administrators directly.

More information:

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.6b287ad495ce7f407aaa251f70359932.png

Edited by xLaming
added info. ( https://xat.com/terms )
  • Volunteers

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.