Sign in to follow this  
Chitzz

would you like a transfer ticket shortname am user paid

Question

I'd like to open a shortname transfer ticket for my account made a payment on xat.com now am a paid user would like to transfer the shortname for that account MALANDRAMENT (554987041) I would appreciate a reply

4 answers to this question

Hello, 

To transfer your shortname you just have to open a ticket under "short names" help topic.

You must be a paid user.

Feel free to private message me if you need help creating the ticket.

Create a >> ticket << under short names department as Help Topic. Subject must be at least five words or more. You have to create the ticket using the account that is paid. You don't have to be paid on both accounts just anyone of them.

Best regards!

How do I get a short registered name (shortname)?

Instead of having a registered name that is 10-18 characters, you can purchase a Shortname. A Shortname is a registered name that is 4-9 characters long. The Shortnames cost at least 1,000 xats. Generally speaking, the shorter the Shortname, the higher the price. By clicking http://xat.com/web_gear/chat/BuyShortName.php  you can see prices of Shortnames or even buy one if you'd like. for more information visit (xat.com/assistance) 

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.