Forum Application

Kaul

• Advanced Members

a suggestion to encourage xat users for the forum. i like it!

not just forum access via the browser, it should be a mobile application that everyone can easily access and share posts.

i agree with the suggestion. (ok)

• Award 2

• Wiki Translators

Good idea. I am using mobile more than computer and mobile is simple. Mobile xat just got easier after the last updates.If your idea is activated I will use it. Thanks for suggestion (applause)

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Currently the forum site is compatible with any smartphone, you can use it without any problem. I think this mobile app would be a good one, but not very necessary. I think we have other priorities.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'm sure the whole team will like this.

Good luck!

• Wiki Translators

I have to admit that using the Forum via the browser from any smartphone is not so uncomfortable.

However, it would be more user-friendly to use it as an application. Instead to check it constantly I would be happy if I get notifications (for example when I receive message).

Thank you @Kaul for bringing up this suggestion again.

• Award 2

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Account -> Account settings -> Notification Settings -> Push

to allow push notifications (you will be prompted in your browser). On that same page you can configure how you'd prefer to receive individual notification types. They all default to "Notification List Only".

• Bot Service Providers
14 minutes ago, Andre said:

Account -> Account settings -> Notification Settings -> Push

to allow push notifications (you will be prompted in your browser). On that same page you can configure how you'd prefer to receive individual notification types. They all default to "Notification List Only".

No "install" support yet?

Screenshot_2021-06-11-17-27-32-33.thumb.jpg.1145b0a3f3c018ecde51ea959935ccb4.jpg

"Add to homescreen" @Andre?

Edited by xLaming
added print