some powers suggestions

Sephiroth

• Contributors

Hello everyone!

I thought of some ideas for  powers, which I would like to see implemented. I don't want to flood the forum by posting each idea separately so I will combine them all here. Will be 2 for today and I may add some more later, in the same post. 

I have to tell you that I have no drawing talent so I can only illustrate my ideas with examples from the web.

1. Vikings power

I know that Magnus already exists, but it has very few animations and I was thinking of something more complex, which would contain more about the Viking culture, about their mythology.

- thor hammer Mjolnir

- Odin's eye

- Triskelion 

- Yggdrasil the tree of the world 

- Valkyrie

- crow with viking symbol

Limited hat pawn: a raven standing on the pawn, world tree, thor hammer

spacer.png spacer.png spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

2. Mythology

There is already Egyptian power so I will not include Egyptian deities here or the Viking deities because I have already suggested them above. I will include examples from Greek/ Roman  mythology.

the lightning bolt of Zeus 

Armetis / Diana: with bow and arrows

Aphrodite: the apple (the well-known legend of the apple of discord)

Hermes: his helmet with wings

Poseidon could be illustrated by his trident

Hephaestus: could be illustrated by a fire, anvil or ax, he being the god of crafts

Ares: the god of war would be best illustrated with a fighting spear or other typical weapon

Apollo: the god of the arts, can be illustrated by a harp

Limited hat pawn: lightning, wings, flame, harp

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

I have other ideas noted but it takes a lot of time for research to detail them, so I'll stop here for now.

If you like these, I will come back with more.

Thank you for your time!

• Award 1
  • Done! 1

• Advanced Members

Viking power was previously suggested. You should check carefully before making your suggestion.

The mythology power on the other hand, sounds like a good suggestion. However, some powers already incorporate "elements" of the "power" e.g. energyfx (different "style", "themed" bolts). So how exactly would this power "differ" with existing ones which already echo / utilise certain smileys?

• Done! 1
  • Like 2

• Contributors
31 minutes ago, Enter said:

Viking power was previously suggested. You should check carefully before making your suggestion.

The mythology power on the other hand, sounds like a good suggestion. However, some powers already incorporate "elements" of the "power" e.g. energyfx (different "style", "themed" bolts). So how exactly would this power "differ" with existing ones which already echo / utilise certain smileys?

The power already suggested in the past regarding the Vikings, contains emotions, the one suggested by me is connected rather with the defining symbols of the Viking culture, this being the main difference. I would even add other symbols, in addition to those already presented. Viking culture is rich. In the other person's old idea, I saw shields, swords and horned helmets, all typical of the Nordics, but nothing to do with gods and symbols as I suggested the tree of life, the triskelion and others that exist.

Regarding mythology, I've already seen the smilies you exemplified for me, and none of those smilies are too similar to what I suggested.

In my idea it was lightning with a hand holding it, illustrating the god Zeus. In the energyfx power there are only energy symbols. 

Regarding the rest of the smilies, I did not find anything similar.

Thank you for your kind answer! 

• Like 1