multiple names on the same account

• Advanced Members

Hello everyone! (hug)

I didn't find anything similar in Forum, I hope I didn't miss anything, so I will go on and suggest this. 

Something similar to an option that used to exist in the flash version of the chat, but which is no longer there. Unless I missed it. (scn)

Have you ever wanted to use different names on different chats? For example, a group of friends calls you John and another group of friends calls you Josh, you like both names, but at each refresh (accidental or intentional) you will be left with only one name. I would suggest a power or an option that allows some kind of switch. Or maybe you want to use different names and colors, different statuses, every day. Or even different statuses for each chat, why not? 

In my view for this option/power, on the same account you would have 1,2,3 different tabs, which you can click whenever you want. To be able to keep names, status, color, etc ... and to switch between them without starting to change everything from the beginning, avoiding the headache of searching for color codes on Google and so on, for every cosmetic idea of your name.

And not only that, you can use these .. how do I say them? Identities? It may sound a little confusing, but I can't think of another word. Coming back, you can use these "identities" simultaneously, on different chats, at will, without using different accounts.

That, I believe, it is not misleading, because you use the same account. But it would be nice to change the "clothes" of your chat account without too much headache, easily and quickly.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

• Award 3
  • Done! 1
  • Like 2
  • Game Makers

I agree it would be cool getting this back,

I also remember that in the Flash version, sometimes the name was duplicated in all tabs, it'd be a good idea to add this feature but fixed (obvious, no?). 

• Award 1
  • Volunteers

We already have a suggestion similar to this on our board.

We hope to see it done in the future, with improvements compared to the flash version.

Thank you for suggesting!

• Award 1
  • Advanced Members

I also find it interesting, I've already used your suggestion in practice, but in the Flash version. I hope that xat returns with this possibility.

• Like 1
  • Advanced Members
7 minutes ago, Kale said:

I also find it interesting, I've already used your suggestion in practice, but in the Flash version. I hope that xat returns with this possibility.

I hope that too. In addition to the flash version, my version has some new options, hope they will make it possible, if people will support it. (hug)