Prove you are Human

mav3rek

Question

• Members

All of a sudden I am unable to use any XAT chat boxes.  Everytime I get a popup asking me to prove I am human.  I go through the captcha process and it tells me I'm verified and to close the window and sign in again.  I do this, and it goes through the process again.  This happens everytime.  It is a never ending cycle.  I have changed browsers, I have changed computers, I have cleared cache history.  I've done everything I can think of.  Please help.

9 answers to this question

• Members

Ok,  I was able to resolve the issues.  I narrowed down the problem by disabling wi-fi and plugging directly into my cable modem with a LAN cable instead.  While plugged straight into the modem (bypassing my router) XAT worked as normal and never asked me to prove I was human.  I then turned wi-fi back on and tried it again connected wirelessly and got the prove you're human messages again.  I did a factory reset on my router, and then put all the settings back the way I had them, and it seems that the problem has been fixed.

For some reason, my router decided to start blocking my XAT sessions on it's own.  A factory reset seems to have done the trick.

Thanks for all your help and suggestions, everyone.

• Advanced Members

Where chat do you often get this captcha?

When you're getting this captcha are you on xat.com homepage where there's a chat on promo?

Usually you can get this if the chat has  a protect mode activated.

• Members

Thanks for the suggestions.

I have cleared internet cache, history, etc.

I have switched browsers.

I have switch computers.

I have reset my cable modem.

I have also tried logging in.

I still get the never ending 'prove you're human' loop.  I get it at all XAT chat box locations, even the one on xat.com.  It worked fine until last Friday.

• Contributors

Are you going to the chat directly or are you going to the chat by xat's homepage?

If you're going to the chat via homepage with protection on, then it's most likely you won't be able to connect to the chat. Direct URL, yes. 

Also, check if you're incognito, you don't have a VPN on and you're actually logged into your account.

What's your ID by the way?

• Members

The site that has the xat chat that I frequent is firstclassmogul.com  This chat has worked for years for me, and only recently stopped working.  I do not have private/incognito browsing on.  I'm not using a VPN.  I do log into my account on xat.com 

Even the chat that pops up on xat.com when you first go to the page, it sends me through the same process. Not sure what happened to suddenly cause this to start happening.

• Advanced Members

I tried going on the chat as a guest and as a registered user I don't get any captcha.  

It's best if you try to connect directly on the chat not via website. (ex: xat.com/Chanamehere)

Also try every different browsers ( Maxthon, Microsoft edge, Firefox, Comodo Dragon and Opera browsers).