xatradio errors handling flame for no reason / no explanation is t

Garfield

Question

• Members

problem ta seeing / xat walks kingjeitar the player has flame nor in the xatradio it says that, but ok they say player are cloned, they are not, pk belongs to the server, and something else was treated badly in the help, I also checked them of course, pk no I think it is right that they regulate my player, pk only pk has flame, I can't find any mistake in that, pk always gave player flame at xatradio now remember to reject people's players, we still talk about snake xat radio 1 k, I think it's wrong already xat walks bankrupt every day, people try to put it on their feet, they still want to take xats and people's money, already take xats and days powers, from xat expenses, you still have to pay for the player flame test, I think this is an error, I could see automatic approval, but I don't have any confusions. There is a player generator, so I think it's an error. there's nothing to explain on xat radio flame is forbidden, pk player is an insane player who touches the client's radio I think wrong help staff will banish me 400 hours for telling me the truth, still talking to me I didn't like it I fought and scolded them , ready I said everything / error xat bugos and other problems before the future is good, ta break it ««

10 answers to this question

• Contributors

Hello, as have been said before for a good and long time players with iFrame, inappropriate images/links, and players that are copy from other creator are not allowed, you know as well about this rules, so please stop the drama , you’ve been warned a lot of times about these questions. 

Note: if you use translator please try not use abbreviations. 

For future question feel free to send a private message. 

Another note: xatradio is a free service, never have been asked for payments or something like this. 

Edited by Page
Notes

• Advanced Members

you have been warned numerous times that player with '' iframe '' are not allowed on xatradio.

It is not mentioned in the rules, but everyone who sent their players to '' xatradio '' has been warned about it, including you who are warned daily.

• Members

your mistake has too many rooms with player generators that you do not register cloned players from other types of generators nor do you belong to xat / flame xat always accepted only now tou do in fact I have 6 player with flame activated and approved ok / pk ta something dismissed these / flame lol / my serve has its own flame server player always worked on xat, there are many rooms that have a player flame I have links to all rooms that have flame ta taking me out only or can I enjoy my face ne «« boy

• Members

player has not been cloned nor has inappropriate photos ok 

<iframe src="https://sonicpanel.oficialserver.com/cp/widgets/player/single/?p=8060" height="110" width="100%" scrolling="no" style="border:none;"></iframe> 

this code pertains my resale of altomatico radios nor does it have photos of other types that you can buy

https://prnt.sc/11b5u39

there are many rooms that have this type of html5 iframe player ««

Copyright © SonicPanel, 2021. All Rights Reserved.

Hello, as have been said before for a good and long time players with iFrame, inappropriate images/links, and players that are copy from other creator are not allowed, you know as well about this rules, so please stop the drama , you’ve been warned a lot of times about these questions.    erro   «««

__________________________________________________________________________page you are wrong ____________________________________________________

error sky page you are very wrong «« you don't know things depending on the players / pk he pertains my sales company to me any one «« you have to see first before you regulate player pk there is nothing inappropriate or photos that you take ««

• Contributors
10 minutes ago, Garfield said:

error sky page you are very wrong «« you don't know things depending on the players / pk he pertains my sales company to me any one «« you have to see first before you regulate player pk there is nothing inappropriate or photos that you take ««

Your company is not my problem, my only work here is to make sure that you and the others users are following the rules. 

Edited by Page

• Members

rules of the vc page and regulate the players of the people «« create or those placed own player of the own server in the xatradio to approve / many html5 player of the server nor has anything of inappropriate creates saber where it has photos of inappropriate in the players this new option vc do not understand anything about html5 or you manage pk you want, or you don’t even know how to do your full job yet you do your job right «« removing players from users ««

where has this rule that html5 iframe player is prohibited where has this / copyright can explain to me i'm not seeing any of this in any place, by chance there are rooms with these iframe players in spanish have about 20 or even more ««? in the end     (  xlaming   ?????????