Do you like short "shortnames" or long shortnames?

Defiance

• Advanced Members

To be more clear do you like 4 letter shortnames, 5 letter shortnames, 6 letter shortnames, etc?

My shortname is 8 letters because I'm kind of tired of having really short lengthed ones lately.

I've had many 4 letter shortnames and 5 letter, 6 letter shortnames too before in the past.

What about you?

• Advanced Members

I prefer having a 4 letters shortname! I think it's better. The less letters you have in your shortname the more you are high in the user list!

But longer shortnames can be cool too. And I'm pretty sure that they are not so many good 4 letters shortname available anymore. I bought mine 5 years ago!

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

I'd say I prefer 4-7 letter shortname since that's the amount of letters I usually have if I decide to change my username.

In the past I've had 5 letter shortnames, 6 letter shortnames and 9 letter shortnames.

• Award 1

• Volunteers

Generally, the lower the better.

But realistically, there are lots of factors to consider, including rarity, meaning, emotional attachment, individual taste, price, length of the ID, etc. Personally, I'd rather have a mindblowing 7 or 8-letter word than a random 4-letter one, but hey that's just me.

In an absolute ideal world, I'd want an amazing rare 4-letter one, like Dark, Pain or Envy - that's the pinnacle, for me.

• Award 1

• Volunteers
11 minutes ago, Elie said:

Can we talk about how the L is always capitalized instead? and i lowercase.

I only have four options: ELiE, eLie, eLiE, and ELie.

Imagine how good Hell, Blue and Evil shortnames would become!

Don't you dare change it, though :$. Otherwise my Light would be ruined...

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...