What was your first regname?

Crow

• Advanced Members

I was "Frontdoor1" because I wanted to spy on my friends (don't remember why) and it was a completely random and meaningless name. Once I made it, I then thought I couldn't make another account for my usual self, which was my brilliant master plan all along (I didn't even know there was a Help chat, or a way to get a new ID). So I was stuck with Frontdoor1, lol.

8-)8-)8-) I was great

• Award 2
  • Wow 1

• Advanced Members
7 minutes ago, Sydno said:

Don't remember the 10 min letters?

And the minimum for shortnames being 4 (unless you're special), but then it technically wouldn't be your first regname.

Zed, I think you misunderstood.

Anyway, mine was "mariostriker" because it's how I got on xat and I wanted a black star.

• Advanced Members

My first regname was 'Pinksink10' the reason I chose this regname was because it was my club penguin username which I chose at the time because my favourite colour was pink and that name was taken so then I thought to myself "what rhymes with pink?" and the first thing that came to mind was sink for some reason and then I added 10 at the end because I was 10 when I made the club penguin account.

whydidieven

And yeah that's it.

• Award 3

• Volunteers

I'm pretty sure my first regname was either 'lemonorlime' or 'lemonhead141'. Lemonhead141 was my club penguin name a long time ago. I'm not really sure why exactly I had so many lemon names. I guess I just like lemons. But now I have lemona. 

ᴹᵃʸᵇᵉ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵈᵃʸ ᴵ'ˡˡ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ˡᵉᵐᵒᶰ˒ ˡᵉᵐᵒᶰᵇ˒ ˡᵉᵐᵒᶰᶜ˒ ˡᵉᵐᵒᶰᵈ ᵉᵗᶜˑ

• Award 2
  • Haha 1

• Advanced Members

My first register name was "Svampbw118".

I came up with this because of a game I used to play called Nord (which is shut down now) and I was creating a new account on the game as I didn't want to use my old one anymore and I couldn't for the life of me find a name. I knew the admins of the game were Swedish, so I went to Google Translate and started translating random words and I put in "mushrooms" and out came the word "svamp", so that became my name. I also was playing the game Bin Weevils and that was also my name on there.

When I came to xat I joined a Bin Weevils themed chat and when I went to register I tried the name "Svamp" but it was too short, so I added bw (Bin Weevils), nope, still too short. The 118 118 advert was playing on the T.V. so I just added "118" to make it 10 letters and ta-da! My first xat register name.

• Award 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hello.

This makes long ago. But I remember was related to Dragon Ball. here were random numbers that even now I cannot remember.

Unfortunately I put in an email I forgot the password and hotmail doesn't give the password for lack of evidence. At the time was keywords and placed randomly, too.

One day I get a way to know.

All the best.