What's your favorite online game?

Dallas

• Advanced Members

The title pretty much explains it all. What is your favorite online game, whether it's on PC, webgames, console games. Post it in the comments. If you can explain your reasoning for liking it too that would be great. 

My favorite online game: Call of Duty: Black Ops III

Reason: Zombies

It's intriguing and keeps me wondering what's next. I love the aspect of it and love how it evolved from World at War to now. It's amazing.

• Volunteers

Xat pool. (cute) It's fun, free, fast and easy to play - but also involves skill in hitting the right angles. It's highly addictive when you're hitting several shots in a row, and that sound when the ball drops into the hole.... heavenly!

(I don't own a big games console anymore.)

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

This game is one of my favourites and is loved by all who've played it and it's called Club Penguin!!! It allows you to dress up your penguin in the latest and greatest clothing! The possibilities are endless! not really

But really I'd say one of my favourite games would be Life Is Strange just because I love the characters.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

Game.. of Thrones? (sman)

Favorite game is definitely metal gear solid 3, but i also love mgs 2, because i've been a fan of the game(s) since i knew about it as a kid, just gives memories whenever i play a part of the mgs series and it has the best music!

The story from 3 is so great and sad. Already played it 4/5 times completely. There are also great things like, during the game you need to find and shoot like 50-100 kerotan frog toys and if you get them all, you'll get stealth at the end which you then can use when you play the game again.

This part always gave me chills: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3Z5UGE3g5M

Best song from mgs2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiPon8lr48U

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
17 hours ago, Elie said:

Cubic Ninja.

Not because of the game. The game is garbage, but because of what it led to. (No one is going to understand this lol)

Now i'm curious to where it led the ninja.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...