The ABC of xat!

Erick

• Advanced Members
Just now, Maxo said:

HTML5

Grats.

Win 1 Skip 1

9. With I: I am a power related to the 4th of July celebrated in the United States.

9. Con I: Soy un power relacionado con el 4 de Julio celebrado en Estados Unidos. 

• Advanced Members
Just now, Laurac said:

independence

Grats.

Win 1 Skip 2. 

10. With J: Are you afraid of the sea or me? I am a power, sharks.

10. Con J: ¿Le temes al mar o a mí? Soy un power, tiburones.

• Advanced Members
Just now, Stif said:

Jaws

Grats.

Win 1 Skip 2. 

11. With K: If you have a high rank, you use it when a user breaks a rule and it is a warning.

11. Con K: Si tienes un alto rango, lo usas cuando un usuario incumple una regla y es un aviso. 

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Laurac said:

lunar

Grats.

Win 1 Skip 2. 

13. With M: My price is 200 xats, I represent love, and one couples with a heart.

13. Con M: Mi precio es de 200 xats, represento al amor, y uno parejas con un corazón. 

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Maxo said:

married

Grats.

Win 1 Skip 2.

14. With N: You can't see which chat room I'm in, only if I have you added to my friends list, you can.

14. Con N: No puedes ver en que sala de chat estoy, solo si te tengo agregado a mi lista de amigos puedes. 

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Stif said:

Nofollow

Grats.

Win 1 Skip 2. 

15. With O: I'm almost the boss, almost. My pawn is golden like orange in color. I have control over the moderators, members and guests.

15. Con O: Soy casi el jefe, casi. Mi peon es de color dorado como naranja. Tengo control sobre los moderadores, miembros e invitados.