HTML5 April Events

Luana

• Stif featured this topic
  • Advanced Members

Thank you to everyone who joined with us this evening, for choosing us and especially for making this possible. 👏👏 It's just the beginning. 💃💃🏌🏼‍♀️🏌🏼‍♀️

bingoooooo.png

Edited by Luana
  • Award 2
  • Cool 1
  • Like 2

• Advanced Members

Thank you to all of you who came, put yourselves out there and played with us. 💃🏼💃🏼🎠🎠

We were truly one of a kind. I remind you NOT TO MISS THE PARTY WE WILL HAVE ON SUNDAY FOR APRIL BIRTHDAYS! 🤸🏼🎂🏵

karoke html5 contest  (1).png

karoke html5 contest  (2).png

karoke html5 contest  (3).png

PS: Also, come stop by NOW for some trivia that is still happening! 

Edited by Luana
  • Award 1
  • Cool 1
  • Like 4

• Advanced Members

Ladies and Gentlemen,  💃 🕺

I'm here to remind you that we're only 2 days away from the next event we'll be holding at xat.com/html5.   📢 📝

Fasten your seat belts, I anticipate that there will be a DJ ready to keep us singing and entertained!!!

Want to know who it is? Are you sure? @DJFUNNY will be there for us!  🎊🎁 💟🔊

• Award 1
  • Like 4

• Advanced Members

Good morning everyone!  🌞🌞

Are you ready?????🏄‍♀️🏄‍♀️

Happy Birthday @Lemona, 💟💟 I'm so happy to be able to give you a special day. 🥳🦸‍♀️🎆

Today is your day, and do you know what word I want to hear? FUN. 😎😎

The cake is already done, so relax and enjoy this day. 🎂🥂🧘‍♂️

I look forward to seeing you at the time indicated on the calendar.  📅🎁

• Award 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 3

• Advanced Members

I want to thank all of you for taking the time to be with us. 🌸 🌸 🌸 

Together we had the chance to celebrate @Lemona's birthday letting her know the great affection that binds us to her. 🌟🌟🎀

Afterwards, we played and there I have to say we really enjoyed ourselves. It was great to see all of us, TOGETHER, regardless of our language differences. Our only goal was to have fun and I'm sure we succeeded. We made history.  💃💃💃

I am so proud of all of you, I am immensely grateful. 💅🏽💟

htm5.jpg

html52.jpg

Edited by Luana
  • Award 4
  • Like 4

• Volunteers

I also wanted to thank everyone for coming yesterday and for all the birthday wishes! It means a lot to me and I appreciate you all so much!

Before this event happened, I told Luana that I didn't want it to be all about me because I seriously don't need all the extra attention. I literally made sure the background was still the turquoise party-themed one before I left because I was worried it would change :$. I should have known better that she would obviously surprise me and give me the utmost attention but yesterday was more about EVERYONE. It was a time for various communities to come together and have fun. I'd rather see a bunch of people having fun and being happy on a chat than just myself. Giving, doing things for others, hosting parties or bringing people together is so much more rewarding to me than anything else and I hope everyone had fun.

Thank you again to @Luana , @Demonattack and @theFlower for all the extra work to make my day special! ❤️ ❤️

• Award 4
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

Hi everyone!!!🌸🌸

I’m here to remind you that we’re only 2 DAYS away from the last party we’re having on HTML5 for the month of APRIL. 💅💅

Get your favourite pawn on and get ready! 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

WE’RE LOADED AND YOU? 💃💃

I’m waiting for you. ❤️

• Like 3

• Crow unfeatured and locked this topic