COLLECT EASTER EGGS! WIN 220 DAYS

Abrahan

• Advanced Members

The Easter Bunny needs our help! Are you willing to help him by collecting the eggs and getting a generous reward.S_(riyes)_40

Today the Easter bunny has visited Aiuto chat and has left specific instructions to our bot to distribute random eggs to all users, It is time for you to prepare your basket to go find yours and start participating in this contest.

S_(eggbk1)_40That I have to do?

1. Visit xat.com/Aiuto and use the command !egg
  2. Post a screenshot of the eggs you got today.

S_(eggbk4)_40THE 3 USERS WHO COLLECTIONS THE MOST EGGS WILL BE THE WINNERS!

• 1st place120 DAYS
  • 2nd place: 70 DAYS
  • 3rd place: 30 DAYS

S_(eggbk2)_40Rules:

1. You must use the command !egg in the main room of Aiuto chat.
  2. You only get two chances to use the command (Moderators will be watching).
  3. Do not use multiple accounts to increase your chances of winning or you will be disqualified.

You can post a screenshot daily, the contest will end on April 11 at 18:00 PM (GTM)

Prize holder: Abrahan (1534445130)
Sponsor: xSapphires (1542014769)

Idea: xDany81 (240138112)

• Members
1 hour ago, Abrahan said:

Il coniglietto pasquale ha bisogno del nostro aiuto! Sei disposto ad aiutarlo raccogliendo le uova e ottenendo una generosa ricompensa.S_ (riyes) _40

Oggi il coniglietto pasquale ha visitato la chat di Aiuto e ha lasciato istruzioni specifiche al nostro bot per distribuire uova casuali a tutti gli utenti, è ora che tu prepari il tuo cestino per andare a cercare il tuo e iniziare a partecipare a questo concorso.

S_ (eggbk1) _40Che devo fare?

1. Visita xat.com/Aiuto e usa il comando ! Egg
  2. Pubblica uno screenshot delle uova che hai preso oggi.

S_ (eggbk4) _40I 3 UTENTI CHE RACCOGLIE IL MAGGIOR NUMERO DI UOVA SARANNO I VINCITORI!

• 1 ° posto 120 GIORNI
  • 2 ° posto: 70 GIORNI
  • 3 ° posto: 30 GIORNI

S_ (eggbk2) _40Regole:

1. Devi usare il comando! Egg nella stanza principale della chat di Aiuto.
  2. Hai solo due possibilità di usare il comando (i moderatori staranno a guardare).
  3. Non utilizzare più account per aumentare le tue possibilità di vincita o sarai squalificato.

Puoi pubblicare uno screenshot ogni giorno, il concorso terminerà l'11 aprile alle 18:00 (GTM)

Intestatario del premio : Abrahan (1534445130)
Sponsor : xSapphires (1542014769)

Idea : xDany81 (240138112)

https://prnt.sc/112c8lqspacer.png