𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘅𝗮𝘃𝗶 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁 - 𝗪𝗜𝗡 𝗥𝗨𝗕𝗬!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear xaterian’s in this contest you must create your own (xavi) xat avatar! You still don't know what is? Xavi allows you to create custom xat avatars, you can choose from many features, can be re-pos

Well done to you all for your great work. I can tell it will be difficult to find the best xavi because all were very good.    Let the better person win.

Dear xaterian’s, the contest are finish! First of all i want to say thank you so much for our Host @DjCrazy, @ALEX(for cute bg), Participant’s, Judges, @Maverick @Paul(Prize holder)event if ur busy th

Posted Images

• Advanced Members
Posted (edited)

•Any question’s feel Free to ask by message here, !mail bot, xat PC, and you contact us xat_test chat. Thank you and goodluck xaterian’s 

•Reminds all contestant’s please be on time and double check the time/date, and if you have any question’s don’t hesitate to ask, please, thank you!

Edited by Dimple
  • Award 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
  • DjCrazy changed the title to 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘅𝗮𝘃𝗶 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁 - 𝗪𝗜𝗡 𝗥𝗨𝗕𝗬!
  • Stif featured this topic
  • Advanced Members
Posted (edited)

•Announcement for contestant’s those who celebrate there ramadan please let us know, so you can call first and we need to re-arrange the list names for final date on May 3.

PC at chat xat_test or Message here at forum to @DjCrazyor me. Just send your username/ID reg. same that you submit here. 

thank you

Edited by Dimple
Re edit
  • Award 4
  • Like 3
  • Stif unfeatured and locked this topic