new power namefx

owoba

• Members

Honestly, I don't think it's a good idea. We already have many powers for the name, and expensive ... xat would be very polluted, it would be a big headache. The power LED itself is already a headache and few users use it. (the name keeps moving.)

• Advanced Members

Perhaps in the future namewave power can adopt the same additional functions as statusfx (the more units you buy, more functions you can unlock) but I do think name functions are not necessarily ideal (would be a pain to read people's names).

• Like 2

• Wiki Translators

I'm not sure i think somehow this may be created in the future, but like STIF said we have enough and different name effects by using namewave, nameflag ... also users can make more with NUM power, cycle, supercycle, Led ... 

• Advanced Members

I guess this could be released in the future, it would be great to have a power that allows us to match effects between our names and statuses.

But on the other hand, I personally feel this can potentially be a headache when viewing the users list. Imagine having a full users list with too many different effects, that would be horrible and would break our eyes.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
17 hours ago, Solange said:

But on the other hand, I personally feel this can potentially be a headache when viewing the users list. Imagine having a full users list with too many different effects, that would be horrible and would break our eyes.

I agree,

How about power NICK? Only the user who makes changes can see.
 First 1- This idea can only be added for the buyer, no one should see the effect added by the user who buys power NAMEfx
I know it's not what it seems, but there may be people who really like these effects, even if no one sees what effects he uses.
Many people like to use not to show other people what they use.
A second 2- Option/command ON/OFF where we can stop the effects in the chat room. [Everyone who uses {OFF effects} will not see what effects are used in chatRoom]

Great Idea @owoba

• Members

As henrique says we have a lot of name powers and they are expensive so we are good for the name and status part ! 

But bau has a point with the NICK as we can change for ourselves and not to show people what we are using although let's be honest that most of them want to show off their names , colors and other stuff so maybe it's not gonna have a great impact but it's a good idea for the ones who doesn't care to show off their names and colors so yes ! Great suggestion Bau (Y)

This idea can be improved as Bau said using an ON/OFF button or maybe it can bee a command like #showNameFXall - #showNameFX{userid} and same for hiding it #hideNameFXall - #hideNameFX{userid} that can work out too maybe where the chat it's not so full and it can't cause lag or something else ! And obviously make it that it's not gonna be so expensive as the other name powers are 

I think , giving the user the freedom to choose either showing it or not showing through a command or an ON/OFF button it's the way to go in my opinion.

Best regards , ElDivino 

• 2 weeks later...