Curious question about those users with super low IDs

elsenorgarcia

• Members

We all know that the lowest IDs you can actually buy are four digit IDs, and many veteran xat users know about the user Guy (911) in which xat staff had given him that ID for helping out in xat during xat's early days but what very few people know is about those users with three digit IDs:

HELP (111)

Ajuda (200)

Ayuda (201)

Does anyone know about those users? Does anyone know about how they obtained those super low IDs? Did those users join xat since the very beginning, or did xat staff also give them those low IDs? As someone who was always fascinated with low IDs, I would love to know about those users.

And how come there are two users whose regname are HELP?
HELP (111)

HELP (1111)

Edited by elsenorgarcia

• Members

If you try to buy a shortname with the name of xat5 for example, you will not be able to. A message will appear stating: "name not allowed. Please try another."

So probably the short name "HELP" is from someone who is part of the xat team. Probably some admim? Likewise with IDs.

spacer.png

• Advanced Members

3 digit IDs always come from Admin. I wasn't aware of the Ajuda and Ayuda ones, but the 111 and HELP were both an old volunteer named Spell. They came from admin for whatever reason he seen fit, often helping out xat in a noteworthy way.

• Advanced Members

HELP (111) - Old Volunteer

About  Ayuda and Ajuda, not sure but I think the admin created these ACCOUNTnames, so that no one can buy them, for the safety of xat.com or as Henrique said one of the staffXAT uses.

There is also Sam (100) with a 3-digit name/ID.

• Advanced Members

The shortname Help was owned by Spell, he also owned the ID 1111 and 111. Both IDs show the shortname Help because the shortname has been transferred between them. 

No idea about either Ajuda or Ayuda though.

• Members
1 minute ago, Kyle said:

3 digit IDs always come from Admin. I wasn't aware of the Ajuda and Ayuda ones, but the 111 and HELP were both an old volunteer named Spell. They came from admin for whatever reason he seen fit, often helping out xat in a noteworthy way.

What I'm really curious to know if the Ajuda and Ayuda ones are from the same volunteer.

• Members
3 minutes ago, elsenorgarcia said:

What I'm really curious to know if the Ajuda and Ayuda ones are from the same volunteer.

I believe that Ajuda and Ayuda are accounts managed by the xat team (Admin). Since it is not possible to obtain a shortname with the name of official chats, both to preserve the image of the chats. Can you imagine an inappropriate user with the shortname of an official chat? It would be bad.

Edited by Henrique

• Members
7 minutes ago, Bau said:

HELP (111) - Old Volunteer

About  Ayuda and Ajuda, not sure but I think the admin created these ACCOUNTnames, so that no one can buy them, for the safety of xat.com or as Henrique said one of the staffXAT uses.

There is also Sam (100) with a 3-digit name/ID.

Sam is a xat staff user.

Speaking about xat staff users, I remember someone told me many years ago that there was a xat user that had a single digit ID (id number 1). I believe his name was, "zzNachoMachozz" or something like that. Not sure if there was really a user.

But whenever I try to find !regname 1 on FEXBot, there has been no results about that user. Maybe that user deleted his account?

• Advanced Members
59 minutes ago, elsenorgarcia said:

Speaking about xat staff users, I remember someone told me many years ago that there was a xat user that had a single digit ID (id number 1). I believe his name was, "zzNachoMachozz" or something like that. Not sure if there was really a user.

But whenever I try to find !regname 1 on FEXBot, there has been no results about that user. Maybe that user deleted his account?

It was "zzzMachoNacho" at one point, but it was deleted. I assume it was an Admin account though, not a normal user.

Edited by Kyle

• Members
17 minutes ago, Kyle said:

It was "zzzMachoNacho" at one point, but it was deleted. It was definitely an Admin account though, not a normal user.

Do you know why he changed his ID? And I knew for sure that it was an admin account, since IDs 1-101 belong to xat staff.

Edited by elsenorgarcia

• Advanced Members
12 minutes ago, elsenorgarcia said:

Do you know why he changed his ID? And I knew for sure that it was an admin account, since IDs 1-101 belong to xat staff.

Good chance it was just made for testing purposes or something. Not 100% sure on the reasoning behind it in the first place.