623 STATUSFX

Junior

• Volunteers
13 minutes ago, Magic said:

Is it necessary to have (status, statusglow, statuscolor) to be able to use statusFX? Or just having status will suffice? 

You need Status for Statusfx to function. The other powers, e.g. Statusglow, Statuscolor, are not required.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

• Advanced Members

Idea for another effect:

super translucent:

like a light that illuminates the name quickly and at the end the full name appears complete with the same effect

Edited by ALEX
better explanation

• Contributors
On 3/27/2021 at 9:38 AM, Junior said:

How does it work?

To add effects to your status, you are required to have at least one unit of this power. 

You need to head over to the settings page > powers section > Statusfx setting.

Hello, our currently page of settings are freezing, i can't use x,x

• Like 1

• Advanced Members

Idea for statusfx .

Pulsation - increase and decrease the size of the status gradually. Each word of the status can pulsate separately and sequentially, alternating. Or the whole status to pulsate.

• Like 2

• Volunteers

We are extremely happy that you guys liked this power! 

19 minutes ago, ALEX said:

Idea for statusfx

Bicolor - gradient between two colors like a namewave

That would be statusgrad+statuswave. :$

22 hours ago, ALEX said:

like a light that illuminates the name quickly and at the end the full name appears complete with the same effect

I can't really visualize what you're trying to explain. Maybe some graphic representation might help. 

• Like 1

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, Junior said:

I can't really visualize what you're trying to explain. Maybe some graphic representation might help. 

it's like the translucent effect Junior, where in the first effect it is the same of translucent then comes the second effect which highlights the whole name translucent making it remain colored! that is, colored but the whole name is highlighted..otherwise only the second effect.. (smirk)

Edited by ALEX

• Advanced Members

My new suggestion for statusfx is to be able to add link in status2, if it is possible to add now, it means that there is an error, I tried to add and it is not saved when I add link.
After saving, it appears like this in status: httpsxatcom
It should normally look like this: https://xat.com
1031455633_settingsstatusfx.thumb.png.47bdd7d53e7da3fbcaf19313cbaf308d.png

It is just a suggestion and should be treated as such....

• Volunteers
On 3/30/2021 at 9:27 PM, Bau said:

My new suggestion for statusfx is to be able to add link in status2, if it is possible to add now, it means that there is an error, I tried to add and it is not saved when I add link.
After saving, it appears like this in status: httpsxatcom
It should normally look like this: https://xat.com
1031455633_settingsstatusfx.thumb.png.47bdd7d53e7da3fbcaf19313cbaf308d.png

It is just a suggestion and should be treated as such....

It's a temp issue. It will be fixed in a stable version of 1.54 soon.

• Thanks 1

• Advanced Members

Let me just tell you that I love this power... it's just amazing and finally xat released a function power with awesome effects.  I was actually typing my suggestion for xat which it was 90% exact as this power, believe or not, it was; when I saw the power I was shocked, I couldn't believe it lol but guess what besides that It's great that other users suggested as well and finally came true. 

My other suggestion for this power or future power is: StatusFlag - With this power you will be able to set a flag in your status, no letters in your status, just a flag like (flag#wus) in your nick but the design will be reduced to the status size with the wave effect, it's simple suggestion and it will be so cool to have it. 2nd Suggestion - On this same suggestion, when we select the statusflag opcion we must have statusFx for this to work and a 2nd status will be also available. 1st status: Hello xat | 2nd Stataus: a flag waving | this will use an effect from statusfx to switch from the 1st status to 2nd status (the flag). 

Thank you! 

• Like 1

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, DJFUNNY said:

My other suggestion for this power or future power is: StatusFlag - With this power you will be able to set a flag in your status, no letters in your status, just a flag like (flag#wus)

Hello  DJFUNNY, Not sure who but has been suggested in the past suggestios about `AllowSmileyStatus´ It's an idea similar to yours.
Also if you want to use smiley to your status, you can use from here «, only you will see complete smiley. [maybe in the future everyone will be able to add smilies from xat].
197713109_smileystatus.png.17879cf32a5aa68e8eaffd6bd04ec61c.png

Also Statusfx has similiar idea

• Thanks 1

• Advanced Members
10 hours ago, Bau said:

Hello  DJFUNNY, Not sure who but has been suggested in the past suggestios about `AllowSmileyStatus´ It's an idea similar to yours.
Also if you want to use smiley to your status, you can use from here «, only you will see complete smiley. [maybe in the future everyone will be able to add smilies from xat].
197713109_smileystatus.png.17879cf32a5aa68e8eaffd6bd04ec61c.png

Also Statusfx has similiar idea

Thanks for that inf. @Bau but it is not similar to my idea like you said, I wasn't suggesting to add smilies to our status, My suggestion is to be able to set a flag as our status or 2nd status as the same option we have with StatusFx. 

StatusFlag

See a example below:

image.png.5d516634db1590a02753e00ed3c700e9.png

I will have as 1st status: xat.com and 2nd Status the flag. (as an example) 

I hope is now understood correctly. 

Thank you!

• Wow 1
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, DJFUNNY said:

StatusFlag

See a example below:

image.png.5d516634db1590a02753e00ed3c700e9.png

I hope is now understood correctly. 

Oh, not a simple smileyFlag, but let the whole status be a flag.

Now I understand, thank you.

Yes, I like the idea:$

Easter Eggs GIF

Also I think that for this idea you have to open a new topic #suggestions, it is a totally different idea from Statusfx.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

Would it be possible for us to be able to choose the color we want to use when using the wave effect? I mean, the color of the wave.

Currently, the wave is white by default, but it'd be great if it can be customized with different colors. Also, considering we have to pay almost 20,000 xats to get the effect, I guess it'd be fair enough for this suggestion to be implemented. And considering the amount of xats we have to pay, not only this suggestion should be implemented, but more effects should be added.

• Award 1
  • Like 2

• Stif unfeatured and locked this topic