• Contributors

This is a compilation of users who made suggestions similar to this power. I am happy to see that sooner or later the suggestions of users are taken into account by xat when they see its potential, I hope this serves as an example or inspiration to see more ideas or crazy suggestions here in the forum or in the Feedback chat - Enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Crow featured this topic
  • Advanced Members

When it's really worth investing in xat, it matters to be something we like. Good8-)

I think it's great for every power to have an unlocked option.

My suggestion is to be able to choose what we wan.
Example, you have a power and you want to use one of 1,2,3,4 options. [You can choose 1 or 2 or even 3 or 4.
If you have two powers and want to use 1 and 3 be allowed to use.

If you want to use them all, you must have 4 powers.

Unlike having 4 powers so you can use the last one/all, when you can have only one power and use what you like. [Remember, after you buy this power and it is selected for one of the option 1,2,3 or 4 it is not reversible, You choose to use 3, if you want another option 1,2 or 4 to use you will have to buy another power to you can select another option.

It is just a suggestion and should be treated as such...

• Award 5
  • Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, JasonOficial said:

all epic powers are not limited except gold and big.

Exactly, but since power Statusfx It´s not UP yet, we can´t know if is Epic Unlimited or Limited. :$

• Done! 1
  • Wiki Translators

Wow this is great, finally an epic power good job especially much status shapes has been suggested, thank you !! is STATUSCOLOR required to use this power ? or only status and statusglow (hmm) 

3 hours ago, Abrahan said:

This is a compilation of users who made suggestions similar to this power. I am happy to see that sooner or later the suggestions of users are taken into account by xat when they see its potential, I hope this serves as an example or inspiration to see more ideas or crazy suggestions here in the forum or in the Feedback chat - Enjoy!

Statusgrad and statuscycle too 

• Contributors

Admin, you shone(applause)!

Excellent power!
The price choice was TOP, effects compatible with each price!
xat.com is to be congratulated!

5 hours ago, Junior said:

Wave

• 20k Excellent!(ok)

spacer.png

Thanks for the presentation Junior!