Quickbar - New feature !

SLOom

• Contributors

Too useful, now have these quick options at hand. They are the most used.

However, I would love for the "smilies" option to be on the left side bar. (As Laming already suggested once). So in this way you could keep the smilies window open if you prefer to keep looking for smilies to use and type them quickly in the chat.

It is very uncomfortable to have to open the right tabclick smilies < (the window covers the entire chat box) select a smiley < send. If you want to search and send another smiley at the moment, you must do the same process over and over again, that is, open window, close window, as many times as you require and so on.

PD: Maybe an option similar to this would be good for smilies >>  THnjU8Q.png

With the rest, everything perfect with this option! (ok)

Edited by RobFerrari
  • Award 1
  • Done! 1

• Volunteers
3 hours ago, RobFerrari said:

However, I would love for the "smilies" option to be on the left side bar. (As Laming already suggested once). So in this way you could keep the smilies window open if you prefer to keep looking for smilies to use and type them quickly in the chat.

A better change will be added for the smilies in the future. I can't give more details for now but I think, it's will be a fun thing ;) .

• Members

Good. It would also be nice to add a search bar to the bookmark groups feature, so that the user could add new chats to the bookmark without having to necessarily log in to add them. A search bar or feature that accepts the chat link.

Edited by Henrique
  • Cool 1

• Volunteers
8 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Good. It would also be nice to add a search bar to the bookmark groups feature, so that the user could add new chats to the bookmark without having to necessarily log in to add them. A search bar or feature that accepts the chat link.

Thats not a bad idea :) Thanks for the suggestion!

• Advanced Members

Pretty nifty.

My one comment would be that you cannot go back to the main quickbar menu after clicking on an option (for example, ignored users) without clicking the minimize and maximize buttons again.

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 2

• Members
2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Pretty nifty.

My one comment would be that you cannot go back to the main quickbar menu after clicking on an option (for example, ignored users) without clicking the minimize and maximize buttons again.

Indeed. A back button would be useful.

• Volunteers
8 hours ago, Daniel said:

A back button is planned to be added in the future. (maybe on 1.55)

• Like 2