auction system with errors - System problem (1)

Mauzim

Question

• Advanced Members

Hello,

I'm having trouble buying chats that are for sale to be unused for more than 3 months, but it is giving error and been more than two months we are facing these problems.

Chat in auction: http://prntscr.com/c66q7y

link error: http://xat.com/web_gear/chat/TransferGroup.php?GroupName=[XatHere]

Error: http://prntscr.com/c66rco

This is happening already for more than three months and has already been reported and also sent tickets but so far nothing has been resolved, have any forecast or can request to purchase a ticket even chat with the transfers of system errors?

5 answers to this question

• Wiki Editors

Hello,

The administrators are aware of the downtime on the transfer group page and it's being worked on. We apologize for the inconvenience.

But then again, as I've told you on chat before, the group you're trying to purchase hasn't been ownerless for 3 months so even if the transfer group page was up, you would still be unable to purchase that group. As for the banner, they are not always updated.

• Advanced Members

This error means that the chat has not been deemed inactive (must be inactive for 3 months and no staff). 
I guess some staff came on the chat, which doesn't make it inactive anymore.

• Advanced Members
4 minutes ago, Anar said:

This error means that the chat has not been deemed inactive (must be inactive for 3 months and no staff). 

Yes, but the chat is inactive for more than five months. The problem that the system to transfer the chat is that it is faulty. But I will wait for the admins to fix this error in the system.

Thanks

• Advanced Members
10 minutes ago, Arthur said:

Hello,

The administrators are aware of the downtime on the transfer group page and it's being worked on. We apologize for the inconvenience.

But then again, as I've told you on chat before, the group you're trying to purchase hasn't been ownerless for 3 months so even if the transfer group page was up, you would still be unable to purchase that group. As for the banner, they are not always updated.

Yes, but the chat is inactive for more than five months, and all inactive chat is giving this issue so even if the problem is in the transfer system and not in the chats I am checking is giving this error for all users who want to shop chats that are sales. I will wait for the admins to fix this problem so we can re-use shopping chats auctions.

Thanks bro.