Popularity Badge.

Safire

• Advanced Members

Temporary badge for recommendation to new user to this social chat.

This is usually to bring new people here and grow up more.

I'm old user and I love this social chat but needed a boost for popularity this will grow up and bring more people here.

People who have more recommendation should have a badge to his name.

Or a score to win a badge.

Edited by SapphireOfficial

• Advanced Members

No. I don't think that's a good idea. People shouldn't go to a chatroom just so they can be popular and stand out from the crowd. Completely defeats the purpose of using a chatroom in my opinion.

Also, why would such a thing be necessary when the Cyan pawn already exists? Why on earth would a popular person require a recommendation? 

Edited by Enter

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Enter said:

No. I don't think that's a good idea. People shouldn't go to a chatroom just so they can be popular and stand out from the crowd. Completely defeats the purpose of using a chatroom in my opinion.

Also, why would such a thing be necessary when the Cyan pawn already exists? Why on earth would a popular person require a recommendation? 

Is for people who recommend new people.....cyan is for celebrities like YouTubeer or actress.

Edited by SapphireOfficial

• Advanced Members
39 minutes ago, SapphireOfficial said:

Is for people who recommend new people.....cyan is for celebrities like YouTubeer or actress.

Wouldn't it make it more intimidating for someone to approach a "popular" person? In my view that just adds stress to make it more awkward/harder to approach a "popular" person because you'd have to think about how to talk to them so that you don't give a bad first impression.