i can't open ticket

martinsolarte

Question

• Members

hi, i need open ticket, i lost acces my acount, but i can not, image link https://prnt.sc/102hb0r

A long time ago I did not enter xat.com, and tried to enter again but with my registration it sent me to my email account to verify the entry. 

Security check: Please check your email to log in. E64

I have my email and my password, but when I enter the email and password it asks me to verify the account because I have not entered for a long time, the problem is that to verify the email account it says that it will send me a code to my old cell phone number on which I no longer have. image link <image removed>

5 answers to this question

• Moderators

Hello.

To start your account recovery process you will need to create a new xat account to open the ticket. Once the new account is created and activated, open a ticket under Lost Access. To do that, make sure to follow these steps:

• Open a new ticket here;
  • If the username of your alternate account is being shown after "xat user name", type its password on the "Password" field;
  • Type the e-mail attached to the alternate account;
  • Select the help topic "Lost Access";
  • Type the subject, remember it has to be at least 5 words;
  • Type the message describing your issue (Make sure to include all the information you have about the account you lost access to);
  • Click on open ticket.

Once the ticket is open, just wait for an answer.

• Award 1

• Wiki Translators

Hello !! first welcome back to xat

Follow what @Stif told you, when you finish and you click to " open ticket " if you receive a message of a paid user : " you must have made ... " you can simply change the topic to " A General question or concern " then the ticket will be opened. You'll receive an answer in your email, just be patient it can takes time.

• Members

Hola el ticket que intente abrir, fue de una cuenta alternativa de xat.com es mi segunda cuenta, que cree hace algun tiempo para desbloquear la misma cuenta, en esa ocasion si lo pude realizar, en esta intente poner temas diferentes pero siempre me aparece que no puedo crear el ticket. O tengo que abrir otra nueva de cero?