HATSFACE POWER suggestion

Pedro

• Advanced Members

Hello,

firstly sorry for my lazy to edit the image hehe

My suggestion is HATSFACE? what's hatsface? hatsface is a power which you are able to edit the faces with any smilie of xat using their respective hats automatically e.g: (chew#hatsface1#h) etc(HEHE#)

INFORMATIONS:

Name: HATSFACE

smilies: YES

combinations: YES

HATS? Yes, default hats.

examples:

the first hat is like this, face cut to show the respective rank in the xat chats.

hatsface.png

Note: before any comment/reation please note that this is only a idea that can get improved.

Edited by Vevrok
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members

This good idea, would be nice to see hat models that can change according to every face shape and every mood. I see hat models suitable for every face. The hat style of the Indians is the most interesting emoji chosen in this suggestion because there is no emoji related to it yet on xat. This is the first time I've seen such an emoji in this suggestion. These are emojis that make a difference on xat. I like this idea.

• Thanks 1