Pedro

• Advanced Members

Hello, i'd like to suggest a new power, it's called VRUMCAR

INFORMATIONS:

Name: VRUMCAR

Type: smilies

Hats? Yes

Examples:

Codes: (kar1#) (kar2#) (karr2#) (karred#) (Karone#) (karvrum#) (steeringmile#) (airmcharm#)

Hats: (hat#cR) (hat#Kr)

vrumcar power.png

Edited by Vevrok
  • No 2
  • Done! 2
  • Like 1

• Pedro changed the title to VRUMCAR POWER suggestion
  • Advanced Members

Don't really see why this would be necessary as it doesn't seem to differ much from the KCAR power. Might as well just make these an extension to the existing power instead of making something new. 

Also, this suggestion sounds more like additional sound effects than a new power to be honest.

• Award 2

• Members
18 hours ago, Vevrok said:

Hello, i'd like to suggest a new power, it's called VRUMCAR

INFORMATIONS:

Name: VRUMCAR

Type: smilies

Hats? Yes

Examples:

Codes: (kar1#) (kar2#) (karr2#) (karred#) (Karone#) (karvrum#) (steeringmile#) (airmcharm#)

Hats: (hat#cR) (hat#Kr)

vrumcar power.png

well by checking the comments    this  suggestiong looks like the kcar power  but there is so many others powers  that  look alike. I dont see why   this  would be  so  different   to the others.  I like  the suggestion  of the name  but  with different  types of emoticons maybe?   keep it up the hard work! 

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Ale.2020 said:

well by checking the comments    this  suggestiong looks like the kcar power  but there is so many others powers  that  look alike. I dont see why   this  would be  so  different   to the others.  I like  the suggestion  of the name  but  with different  types of emoticons maybe?   keep it up the hard work! 

Exactly, this power is not as kCAR, there's differents smilies and HATS. at the point, there aren't many car powers. and this is only a idea that can be changed by the smiley makers - xat.com

• Award 1